Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!

I submitted my WP application today on 24th October. There were hardly any applicants. Rather, factually speaking I was the first applicant even after 2 hours of VAC opening, which means load is quite less. What is the average processing times in these conditions? Thanks.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys!

I've received Medical Request on 7th of Nov, and will get it done next week. How long do you think it will take from now on to get visa? Thanks.

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hi ,

will you please give some more details about your profile ,,,,,will help other. .. . .

and in return we pray for you ,,,,

Good Luck

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
sk2013 said:
Hi Guys!

I submitted my WP application today on 24th October. There were hardly any applicants. Rather, factually speaking I was the first applicant even after 2 hours of VAC opening, which means load is quite less. What is the average processing times in these conditions? Thanks.
Bro, 1 of my friend is going to file his case within 2-3 weeks. Please let me know some detail.

1 - Documents that you attached to your file?
2 - Did you apply by yourself or through any consultant?
3 - Did you apply online or Paper based?

BR
Umair

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ome700 said:
Bro, 1 of my friend is going to file his case within 2-3 weeks. Please let me know some detail.

1 - Documents that you attached to your file?
2 - Did you apply by yourself or through any consultant?
3 - Did you apply online or Paper based?

BR
Umair
1. Documents are simple. LMO, Original offer letter, bank statement showing salary receipts, CV, Experience letters' copies, Educational documents' copies.
2. Myself.
3. Paper based.

ome700

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
sk2013 said:
1. Documents are simple. LMO, Original offer letter, bank statement showing salary receipts, CV, Experience letters' copies, Educational documents' copies.
2. Myself.
3. Paper based.
Thanks bro for your quick reply. Some clarification required Please..

1 - LMO and Offer letter (Employemnt Contract) is in scanned form. Printouts of these scanned documents are acceptable? Or what if applied online?
2 - He has only 50-60,000 in his account. But his yearly income is about 6-7Lakh. May he show his yearly income statement provided by the employer.
3 - Did you submit the Police Certificate?

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
Did u submit any letter of referance as well becouse my consultant say u should have letter of refwrance from your previous employer as before i work in Uk and disable to arrange referance letter but have appointment letter and last pay slips till i work there, please help me out.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inderdeep228 said:
Did u submit any letter of referance as well becouse my consultant say u should have letter of refwrance from your previous employer as before i work in Uk and disable to arrange referance letter but have appointment letter and last pay slips till i work there, please help me out.
Of course, previous job's reference letters/experience letters are the evidence of your prior work experience in this domain. That helps CIC to determine your eligibility.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ome700 said:
Thanks bro for your quick reply. Some clarification required Please..

1 - LMO and Offer letter (Employemnt Contract) is in scanned form. Printouts of these scanned documents are acceptable? Or what if applied online?
2 - He has only 50-60,000 in his account. But his yearly income is about 6-7Lakh. May he show his yearly income statement provided by the employer.
3 - Did you submit the Police Certificate?
I had roughly 200,000 in my account, and I applied with my family. Balance is not what is important, important thing is that it shows receipts of income. Without police certificate, your application is incomplete.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Good to see you helping out others too sk2013 +1 :)

UPDATE:
On a separate note, if some body hasn't submitted police certificate along while applying (or any other missing doc except may be primary forms, in which case your application will be returned to your any way), you can always scan and email CIC with your file number (if available), name, DOB, passport and details of means through which you applied (online / VAC etc.). I have seen cases where people applied online, didn't know about police certs, submitted them latter and still got through.