Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
According to the CIC Riyadh website checklist of documents for WP applicantions includes:

1: COMPLETED AND SIGNED APPLICATION FORM (IMM1295)
2: SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
3: FEE PAYMENT
4: VALID PASSPORT OR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, OR PHOTOCOPIES
5: PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IN CANADA
6: EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND REFERENCE LETTER(S)

Notes:
* Submit only copies of original documents. You may be asked to submit originals at a later date.
* All documents submitted must be either in English or French. Documents in any other language will not be accepted.
* Please ensure that your application is complete and that all required documents are provided. Incomplete applications will be refused.

Nothing is mentioned with regards to school certificates etc., police clearance. Is it right to assume that this documents are not needed since it was not explicitly written in the checklist? Im trying to be in the safe side but still dont know which side? Hope you can help me on this.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

oilsand said:
According to the CIC Riyadh website checklist of documents for WP applicantions includes:

1: COMPLETED AND SIGNED APPLICATION FORM (IMM1295)
2: SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM
3: FEE PAYMENT
4: VALID PASSPORT OR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, OR PHOTOCOPIES
5: PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT IN CANADA
6: EMPLOYMENT LETTER AND REFERENCE LETTER(S)

Notes:
* Submit only copies of original documents. You may be asked to submit originals at a later date.
* All documents submitted must be either in English or French. Documents in any other language will not be accepted.
* Please ensure that your application is complete and that all required documents are provided. Incomplete applications will be refused.

Nothing is mentioned with regards to school certificates etc., police clearance. Is it right to assume that this documents are not needed since it was not explicitly written in the checklist? Im trying to be in the safe side but still dont know which side? Hope you can help me on this.
That is what they request on their web site as well, so send what they ask. If they require a police certificate, they will ask for it.

PMM

oilsand

Star Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2012
PMM said:
Hi
That is what they request on their web site as well, so send what they ask. If they require a police certificate, they will ask for it.

PMM
Do you mean Im not supposed to send the school certificates since it not being asked in the checklist? Or do I have to send only if asked after the first assessment of my application for Work Permit?