+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would like to work and live in Canada

Dinards

Feb 11, 2013
I am an Indonesian here.. . I have a lots of questions about how to find some jobs and migrate to Canada.. Because I’m willing to go to Canada for better future for me and my family..

danijel

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DancingFeather said:
Immigration Canada has a program established for those who want to come to Canada and so choose to say you wish to work and live in the Laurentians..there is a great need for professionals here where I live and your line of work is in demand here. You wouldn't have a problem finding work.

Rogers AT&T and other cell companies hire all the time. I am helping someone at the moment and he is working for Rogers. I got him transfered to Montreal for the moment because there is no Rogers office here, so that he will be closer to me and then will find him a job in the Laurentians as he is very qualified and then he can come and live in the beautiful Laurentians where the people are great and lots of mountains and lakes.

There is plenty of work in Canada..just state you would like the Laurentians or anywhere in Canada where your skills are needed. Then after a year if you don't like the place you can move to another province. They appreciate it when you say you are ready to go anywhere and therefore may have a better chance than those who want to come to Montreal or Toronto.

I always tell people to state they are ready to go anywhere and I find that they are processed more quickly to fill the need.
Hi DancingFeather!
I'd love to hear your opinion:I am from Serbia and I need a job offer(or arranged employment letter) to get there-Canada (I do not have enough points)...so-I applied for many jobs(construction,trades) on kijiji,jobbank,workopolis,monster,craigslist....many employers have contacted me but they are not willing to bother about "job offer" procedure---but they told me that I was in Canada I found a job without any problems...and a couple of them have told me, I was promised that I'll get a job in their companies as soon as I arrive in Canada!...
...so,is it wise to try---to come there as a a tourist,find job and apply for a work permit(and PER) from there ? is it possible and how difficult it is to get something like that?
Danijel
please answer...thanks...

Valmir Morina

Feb 15, 2013
Hello, I am a 25 years old from Kosovo, a degree in Social Work.I would like to be given the opportunity to migration in your country for which I am informed that offers many opportunities for work and professional achievement, for which I am very interested and very confident that your state can provide such an opportunity.Please reply me about this, in this email valmir.r.morina @ hotmail.com.Thank you for your understanding.