+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

would like to wok in ALBERTA

stikaberber

Mar 13, 2008
i just wanted to ask wish area in canada in looking for computer software analyst ( i have a 4 years university diploma and 2 years of experience), is it easy to find a job in ALBERTA??

thanks a lot!!
see ya!!

stikaberber

Mar 13, 2008
i'm from tunisia and i'm applying for a resident visa the ambassy answered yes

i have a university diploma as computer software analyst

roshanlal

Mar 20, 2008
I AM A PERMANENTRESIDENT OF CANADA, STAYED IN ALBERTA FOR 8MONTHS AND CAME BACK DUE TO LACK OF PROPER WORK IN MY OWN FIELD. Kindly guide me how I can get the right work in my field so that I can come back in Canada. Details of my Resume is given below:
Thanks in anticipation

CURRICULAM VITAE

Dr.Roshan Lal
M.A., M. Phil., Ph.D,(Psychology)
PGD-HRM., Advance Diploma in Yoga,
Diploma in Astrology

Office: Residential Address:
Sr. Faculty in Psychology, # 2265, Sector-19 C,
Govt. College, Sector-46 Chandigarh- 160019.
Chandigarh-160047. Phone: 0172-2700188
Phone: 0172-2676010 E-mail: roshanlal@shaw.ca.
E-mail: roshanlal_46@yahoo.co.in

Total working Experience - 18 years as lecturer in Psychology

(A) RESEARCH EXPERIENCE

Paper Presentation

(i) Presented two Research Papers in the 91st Indian Science Congress, held in Punjab University, Chandigarh, from 3-7th January, 2004. The papers entitled-

(a) The role of self-efficacy and gender differences among the Adolescents as Revealed by Intelligence Test.

(b) “The Function of Self-efficacy and Gender differences of Teaching Faculties of Punjab University and City Colleges of Chandigarh as revealed by Emotional Intelligence”.

(ii) Research Paper entitled “Public Opinion Survey” was presented in a National Seminar on Enhancing Human Potential- Psychological Perspectives, from 1-2nd October 2004, Organized by the Dept. of Psychology, Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh, Agra.

(iii) Research paper entitled “A Study of Vigilance in Children as a Function of Psychoticism and Intelligence” was presented in a National Seminar on Enhancing Human Potential- Psychological Perspectives, from 1-2nd October 2004, Organized by the Dept. of Psychology, Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh, Agra.

Workshops/seminars and conferences attended

(i) Attended a Seminar on “Emotional Intelligence at Work” Organized by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industries, in July 2003, Chandigarh.

(ii) Three Workshops attended in Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Sector-32, Chandigarh on:
i. Adolescents Health.
ii. Teachers as Counselors.
iii. Capacity Building for Doctors and Teachers dealing with Adolescents.

(iii) UGC sponsored seminar on “Human Rights Violation and Protection Mechanism” held on 02.03.2007 at Govt. College-11, Chandigarh.

(iv) UGC sponsored conference on “Workplace Violence and Bullying: Search for Synergy’ held on 28.03.2007 at GCM-11, Chandigarh

(v) ICSSR sponsored national seminar on “Changing Interpersonal Relationships and its Impacts on Adolescent” held on 08.02.2008 at Govt. College, Mohali. Punjab.

(vi) Short Training on ‘Prevention of Drug Abuse and Alcoholism’ organized by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India, New Delhi.

(vii) Short Training on ‘AIDS-Education’ organized by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Govt. of India, New Delhi.

(viii) 1st International and 6th National conference on Sports Psychology, held at New Delhi.

(ix) Conference on “Fighting Female Foeticide” organized by Chandigarh’s Child Protection Programme at U.T. Guest House, Chandigarh on 14th Feb, 2008.

(x) Three days National seminar (Sponsored by UGC) on “Globalization, Development and Human Rights and Issues” held at ICSSR Complex, Punjab University from 10.3.2008 to 12.03.2008, Organized by Dept. of Sociology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.

Published Work

(i) A study of Public Opinion Survey has been published in the News Papers- the Hindustan Times and Dainik Bhaskar, on June 19, 2003.

(ii) The findings of “The Function of Self-efficacy and Gender differences of Teaching Faculties of Punjab University and City Colleges of Chandigarh as revealed by Emotional Intelligence” has been Published in a Book entitled “Emotional Intelligence at Work” in 2003 written by Dr. Dalip Singh, Published by Sage, New Delhi.

(iii) Research paper published in the Journal of Social Sciences in April 2005, Published by the department of Sociology. The paper entitled as “Public Opinion Survey”.
(iv) Research paper published in the Journal of Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, July 2006, vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 345-350, entitled “The Role of Self-efficacy and Gender Differences among the Adolescents”.

(v) Research paper Published in Indian Journal of Psychology & Mental Health, August 2007, Vol.1 No. 1, pp.77-85; entitled “A Study of Vigilance in Children as a Function of Psychoticism and Intelligence”.

(B) AFFILIATION

(i) Life Member ‘Sport Psychology Association of India’.
(ii) Life Member of ‘The Indian Academy of Applied Psychology.
(iii) Life Member ‘District Child Welfare Council, Panchkula (Haryana).
(iv) Life Member Indian Red-Cross Society, Panchkula.
(v) Member ‘International School Psychology Association’ America.
(v) Life member of Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health.
(vi) Editorial consultant of Indian Journal of Psychology and Mental Health.

(C) ANY OTHER INFORMATION

(i) Ph.D. Thesis entitled “Correlates of Suicide Ideation among Adolescents at Two Levels of Hopelessness” submitted on 24th Dec, 2007, Dept. of Psychology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.

(ii) Currently working with an International Research Project on “Promoting Psychological Well-Being Globally” chaired by Bonnie Nastasi, Walden University, USA.

Resumeshop

Dec 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Take out references to the yoga diploma.
2. Take out references to the astrology diploma.
3. Take out the professional address in India.
4. Use a residential address in Canada, if you have one available.
5. Replace the total working experience section with a short paragraph summarizing your skills and experience. Make the recruiter want to read your resume.
6. In the next section, summarize your skills in bullet form.
7. In the following section, list 10 years of specific work experience, including the institutions you worked for, locations, dates and your major accomplishments and duties in each position. List your accomplishments and duties in bullet form.
8. List your most important educational accomplishments. Include institutions attended, degrees conferred, years completed. Mention your PhD. thesis here.
9. Finally, list your most important publications.

Keep it brief. Keep it succinct. Keep it to the point. Entice the reader to want to interview you.

And remember....you can do it!