+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would like to share my experience with people here...

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hello People...

I would like to share my bad experience with you so that people in this group are aware...

In 2008 after I completed my PG i got my PG workpermit till 2009.. I got a job in 2008 and my employer applied for LMO in 2009 and then got my work permit till December 2011.. Then in March 2010 i applied for my PR under arranged employment and sent my complete application kit to Buffalo in Sep 2010. I got my file# in December 2010 and did not hear anything after that from buffalo office. Since my work permit was coming to an end in december 2011, my employe r again applied for LMO in October 2011.... I sent an email to buffalo explaining my situation and then was asked to take medicals in November 2011.. I took my medicals immediately and medical center in Ottawa received my received my results in November 2011... Then in Feb 2012 my LMO got rejected and my extension for work permit as well.. Now Buffalo is asking me to show them a valid status to issue me PR... my employer has again sent an LMO application which is in process till date and my PR on hold.... since my work permit got rejected and i had 90 days to ree-apply for work permit extension, and since my LMO is still in process.. I applied for PR AGAIN in CEC and left the country....

any suggestion are welcome..