+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would like to Comfirm - FSW Category1

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Helllo All,
As per visa office specific instructions, below lines are mentioned regarding Photos.

The photos must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.

Kindly let me know what is meaning of untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera?? Is it normal photo from non-degital camera where we get Negative copy of photo??

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Yes it is. The pictures need to be from one negative. I took my family to a local photographer, and he had the same specifications pasted on the wall. So I don't have to explain. Secondly, do not paste pictures on forms, write Name, DOB on the back side and put in a sealed envelope and attached to the application forms. Also, write eye colour and height on back of one picture for each member.

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
domingo said:
Yes it is. The pictures need to be from one negative. I took my family to a local photographer, and he had the same specifications pasted on the wall. So I don't have to explain. Secondly, do not paste pictures on forms, write Name, DOB on the back side and put in a sealed envelope and attached to the application forms. Also, write eye colour and height on back of one picture for each member.
Hello Domingo,
Thank you for reply. Would like to know what kind of information have to mention on Sealed Envelope??? Do i have to mention date on back to any pic??In other word, at what I have taken these photo???

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Abhishek12 said:
Hello Domingo,
Thank you for reply. Would like to know what kind of information have to mention on Sealed Envelope??? Do i have to mention date on back to any pic??In other word, at what I have taken these photo???
You have to mention these things

Name, Date of Birth, Eye Colour, Height.

Also, you need to supply six photographs.

sricanada

Apr 15, 2009
Federal Skilled Worker -- NOC code 2174

Hello,

I am planning to apply for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category.
Is that possible to apply in NOC code 2174.
or
those only from 38 occupations

Thanks
Sri

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Federal Skilled Worker -- NOC code 2174

Hi

sricanada said:
Hello,

I am planning to apply for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Category.
Is that possible to apply in NOC code 2174.
or
those only from 38 occupations

Thanks
Sri
If you don't have 1 years experience in a job on the "list" or have worked in Canada or have a AEO from an employer in Canada, then you don't qualify and are wasting your time. You could check out the Provincial PNP programs to see if you qualify on one of them.

PMM

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Other professions are History for Immigration.
Only 38.