+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would like to Comfirm - FSW Category1

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Hello seniors,

Please provide me your expert opinion on below mentioned points.

Application Type : FSW Category1. I am sending application to Sydney office very soon

Scenario1 : I appeared in IELTS- general on Sep, 2008 and scored sufficient points 12 points to support my application. My IELTS score are L - 6.5, R - 6.5, W- 6 & S – 6.5
For Language Proficiency (English) – Filling application form (Schedule 3/ question number 5) as two (Speaking & Reading) are high and two(Listening & Writing) are Moderate level . In same form (Schedule 3/ question number 6), mentioned that if you have taken a test then provide a copy of approved test result.
Just want to confirm
1. Will I have to send my Notarized copy of IELTS result to Sydney office?? I will send Original IELTS test result to visa office later.

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
Hi Abhishek/ All

I have got my IELTS test result.

Listening: 6.5
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 6.5

Overall IELTS BAND Score: 6.5

I am planing to apply for FSW as Computer managers 0213

is the above score is sufficient for this skill category?

Regards
Pankaj

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PankajK said:
Hi Abhishek/ All

Regards
Pankaj

There are many factors for be aligible under FSW but most important, you should have 67 points via varios factors like, education, work experience, Adoptablity, age and ect not only IELTS for be approved FSW. As for 0213, you must have minimam of 1 year full time paid experience.
Abhishek12 said:
Hello seniors,

Application Type : FSW Category1. I am sending application to Sydney office very soon

Scenario1 : I appeared in IELTS- general on Sep, 2008 and scored sufficient points 12 points to support my application. My IELTS score are L - 6.5, R - 6.5, W- 6 & S – 6.5
For Language Proficiency (English) – Filling application form (Schedule 3/ question number 5) as two (Speaking & Reading) are high and two(Listening & Writing) are Moderate level . In same form (Schedule 3/ question number 6), mentioned that if you have taken a test then provide a copy of approved test result.
Just want to confirm
1. Will I have to send my Notarized copy of IELTS result to Sydney office?? I will send Original IELTS test result to visa office later.

I am not sure, its really important question as IELTS institutions issue only one Orignal result which of course you need to submit your local visa office later. So, i think yes, you can submit copy, But i havent red any place that people submited their IELTS to Sydeny, as at Sydeny they just gonna see if you application is eligible for further processings or not.

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Hello mahharrouf,

thanks for reply. I am submitting one explanation letter to sydney to explain why I am eligible for FSW-C1. My intension is to make sure that Sydney office process my application in normal way (with get proper reason from me)

PankajK

Mar 22, 2009
Vancouver, BC CANADA
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
November 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
Passport Req..
September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
November 2012 Vancouver, BC
mahharrouf said:
PankajK said:
Hi Abhishek/ All

Regards
Pankaj

There are many factors for be aligible under FSW but most important, you should have 67 points via varios factors like, education, work experience, Adoptablity, age and ect not only IELTS for be approved FSW. As for 0213, you must have minimam of 1 year full time paid experience.
Hi mahharrouf

Thanks for your msg. My total score is as below

1 Education 25 25
2 Language Ability 24 12
3 Work Experience 21 19
4 Age 10 10
5 Arranged Employment 10 0
6 Adaptability 10 10
Total Score 100 76

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Hello,

I have my date of birth certificate(Original) in HINDI. I translated into English(in simple A4 size paper) and I have notarized the same by one Notary. I also have notarized photo copies of both Hindi & English DOB Certificates. Would like to know, Will it enough when I send my document to visa office

or I have to follow below mentioned stepup as per EG7.pdf/Page 21

Translation of documentsAny document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

the English or French translation; and;
an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
a certified copy of the document.
Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.

Translations by family members are not acceptable.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
Abhishek12 said:
Hello seniors,

Just want to confirm
Abhishek , niether orignal nor a copy of IELTS is required for sydney office,

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Hello,

In Form Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]/Question # 12 (Mailing Address) -> I am writing this address information in English here. As per EG7.pdf/Page 25 ('Write your address in English and, if applicable, also in the native script of your
country of residence . Attach another page if necessary. ').

Do I have to write this address in Native script of country of residence. I am in India, means I have to write in HINDI too.

Please suggest me.

Abhishek

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Yes, I have also written something in Punjabi , Name for sure actulay if i remember correctly . I think i have to look at my xerox copies first to advice u something. But i have written something in punjabi.

Abhishek12

Feb 23, 2009
Hello Punjab Boy,

If you have applied under NEW rule, from India then you have to submit two labels (english + Country Official language means Hindi) and wrote your name in your native langauge in form Schedule1....

I am applying now, so submitting 2 labels (Hindi & English)... Just want to know, did you submit any thing else for same??