+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

worth comming to canada ??????????

xenos

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Mohit! thank you for the inspirational post. from your noc you seem to be physiotherapist, can you just share if you are in sales of medical products/equipments or totally unrelated group of products?

thanx

Deeaar

Oct 27, 2010
ABU DHABI , UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NOC Code......
(1241-B) Oct 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2007
Doc's Request.
AUG 2007
AOR Received.
OCT 2007
IELTS Request
FEB 2008 ( Total Band 8 )
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
15/10/2010
Med's Done....
26/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04/03/2011. Sent on 08/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
30/03/2011
LANDED..........
25 July 2011
mohit_sharma123 said:
dear friend
I have not done any thing special that i have gained so much success ... its just gods will at the most it was my dedication of getting successful in canada ...... get any surviving jobs and in the mean time keep hunting for job opportunities .... i have been to every door for job .... and guys one job can change a life it happened to me and this can happen to all those who want to be successful be strong and keep faith and think one thing that their is no second job grab what cums infront of u ..........it is said that if u up root a plant and plant it to other soil both have to adjust soil and plant this is a same example with all of us also as we are leaving our land and trying to adjust in other land .... it will take some time but we will grow
good luck guys
mohit
Dear Mohit ,

Its absolutely motivating and builds immense confidence in us.
Thanx a ton for this great info and guidance. I am landing toronto on 25th july , i will get in tch with you soon.
God bless :)

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Mohit

thanks for sharing your valuable experience, i m living in uk on work permit and i know how difficult is to get a job first time in these countries.

good luck
stillhope

mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
I came here in last june 19 2010 in skilled catagory i got my visa in 6 months . i think i took a right descion of cumming to canada .
This verdict is after 1 year .I have struggled a lot coz our education is not valid here we have to go through credentials or we have to up grade our education . when you apply for jobs they ask for canadian exp but question in our mind is we r new immigrants how can we have canadian experiance .................. i have worked in factories ,,,,, i got a job as in sales after two months of wait and i am still doing that job .. now i am permanent and got all the benifits from my employer . now i can say it was worth coming here ...we have to struggle but it pays u off . i have bought $31500 car cash made my funiture i live in basement and now i am buying a house . i came from india..... my parents are here with me as they came on visitor visa and they r very proud of me .... so guys do ur work and dont loose heart some people will say bad about canada but i would say be ready to struggle which will give u every thing
good luck to my dear frds
mohit sharma