25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
hi guys
I came here in last june 19 2010 in skilled catagory i got my visa in 6 months . i think i took a right descion of cumming to canada .
This verdict is after 1 year .I have struggled a lot coz our education is not valid here we have to go through credentials or we have to up grade our education . when you apply for jobs they ask for canadian exp but question in our mind is we r new immigrants how can we have canadian experiance .................. i have worked in factories ,,,,, i got a job as in sales after two months of wait and i am still doing that job .. now i am permanent and got all the benifits from my employer . now i can say it was worth coming here ...we have to struggle but it pays u off . i have bought $31500 car cash made my funiture i live in basement and now i am buying a house . i came from india..... my parents are here with me as they came on visitor visa and they r very proud of me .... so guys do ur work and dont loose heart some people will say bad about canada but i would say be ready to struggle which will give u every thing
good luck to my dear frds
mohit sharma

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
cool mohit... well done.

A car and house and living with parents in a year is just awesome progress .. i m jealous ;)

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good, finally you are permanent residence of Canada after buying your own home... Great...:)

OMM

Canadalover2011

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
I came here in last june 19 2010 in skilled catagory i got my visa in 6 months . i think i took a right descion of cumming to canada .
This verdict is after 1 year .I have struggled a lot coz our education is not valid here we have to go through credentials or we have to up grade our education . when you apply for jobs they ask for canadian exp but question in our mind is we r new immigrants how can we have canadian experiance .................. i have worked in factories ,,,,, i got a job as in sales after two months of wait and i am still doing that job .. now i am permanent and got all the benifits from my employer . now i can say it was worth coming here ...we have to struggle but it pays u off . i have bought $31500 car cash made my funiture i live in basement and now i am buying a house . i came from india..... my parents are here with me as they came on visitor visa and they r very proud of me .... so guys do ur work and dont loose heart some people will say bad about canada but i would say be ready to struggle which will give u every thing
mohit sharma
Hearty congratulations to you. Examples like yours are motivational factors for all new immigrants. God bless you.

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
thanx guys my parents are here on visitor visa but still they are here in canada
i came with the P.R status here last year...... if u need any kind of assistance be free to ask me my e mail id is mohit_sharma123@yahoo.com
good luck guys

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Congrats Mohit. Very well set example...

Regards,
mni

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohit you can file your parents under family sponsor, right now its taking some long time in family class.

OMM

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
my dad is a doctor and he is well settelled and i have my business in india too so he is taking care of every thing they dont want to come here coz they r happy in india as life in canada is very fast and they dont want to be here doing nothing ...... they will come every year in summer to visit me
rest lets see where god takes us
mohit

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma
Wow thats kinda being envy thing...gud luck dude!

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Posts like these really give us more confidence, was very confused and in dilema thinking did i make a right decision applying for Canada PR while we read the postings of unsuccessful stories holding on many important decisions both personal and professional just blindly waiting for our files to move. I am so happy for you knowing you made it, thanx for sharing your exp and encouraging pple like me.

mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
congratz mohit..! :)

would really appreciate if u give me sum advice as i am plannin to apply for it.
u hv mentioned ur yahoo address..if u dun mind, can i add u there? so would be able to speak to u in detail.

and really bruv examples like u, make one more confident to go for sumthin which he doesn't know whether it would be favourable or not.

hemel

May 28, 2010
@mohit_sharma123, Still u r doing job.I came here(Canada) march this year but could not manage a job.I am having Security license as well.I am moving around here and there for manage a job but could not get yet. u got a job within 2 months, it"s appreciating.anyway pray for me so that i can manage a job.

Hemel

V

visheshmalhotra13

mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma
Thanks for the encouraging post Mohit...God bless.

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma

Hi mohit,

You are 100% correct and definitely get paid for your efforts and struggles you took to come canada. Your story will stand as a moral for those who are depressed as they don't find any job even after 3 to 4 months and they may think that they have made a mistake by coming here..Thank you for posting here which will definitely will raise the spirits of new immigrants and who are planning to come here for settling down.

regards,
saleem

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats Mohit bro... you inspired latent hopes in us and also established the hard truth that a sincere efforts always pays off specially when you are blessed with your parents... Wish you further success in life... Req for some advise in your mail.
All the best