24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Hi All,

I would like to share my not so good experience for the recent interview my wife had on 24th May @ NDVO.

My wife is the primary applicant in this case and she has applied under NOC 6242 Cook.

The interview lasted for approximately one and half hour. The longest among that days interviews.

Now the worst part........

My wife was asked each and every question regarding personal details, work experience, job duties and etc. to which she answered very well all the queries and I was feeling that she would come out smiling telling me that they would be sending the medicals in a few days.

But, the outcome was totally different.

My wife was on a dependent Visa in UK from 2005 to 2007 accompanying me as I was on a student visa. She did not work anywhere in UK.

Before 2005 she worked at a Restaurant and after coming back she rejoined the same Restaurant. She has completed her Masters in Commerce but proffered to work as a cook as she is passionate about cooking.

We also showed the full experience for her as a cook which was for 9 years with all the paperwork necessary.

THE VISA OFFICER TOLD THAT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A FINANCE COMPANY IN UK FOR THE SAME PERIOD YOU WERE IN UK. MY WIFE WAS REALLY SHOCKED AS THE VO TOLD THAT YOU HAVE MISREPRESENTED ON YOUR FILE AND NOW YOU WILL GET A A40 WHICH IS A BAN FOR APPLYING TO CANADA VISA FOR TWO YEARS. SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

MY WIFE TOLD THAT SHE HAS NEVER WORKED ANYWHERE IN LONDON AND TO WORK FOR A FINANCE COMPANY IN LONDON YOU NEED A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE FROM ACCA, ALSO SHE REQUESTED THAT CAN YOU SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS CLAIM AND SHE HANDED OVER A PIECE OF PRINTED PAPER FROM A WEBSITE "192.com". WHICH ONLY SHOW THE ELECTORAL ROLL ADDRESS INFORMATION AND NOT THE PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED. MY WIFE TOLD THAT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION TO HAND ME A A40 AND TOLD HER TO CHECK THE NATIONAL INSURANCE DATABASE TO CHECK THE INFORMATION.

SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO REFER THE FILE TO HER SUPERIOR FOR THIS ISSUE AND WILL GET BACK TO US IN 10 TO 15 DAYS.

I AM REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS OUTCOME AND DO NOT HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS OR GET INFORMATION ON.

ANYBODY CAN SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE ON THIS, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.

Jul 21, 2011
i think some details mismatched...you are a victim of name mismatch...

OR

this was phising scam by visa officer to try to get information from ur wife... i saw qorax said some where they some times do physique tricks to get information out. i think ur wife will be ok....

Harsh Kavishwar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-11
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Dnt' know
Med's Request
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Interview........
24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
229334 said:
Thanks for your prompt response. I hope you are right as she has put in a lots of efforts for this visa.

My concern is that can they reject the file on the basis of this information even when the information is not provided by a official body and can be fully manipulated?

i think some details mismatched...you are a victim of name mismatch...

OR

this was phising scam by visa officer to try to get information from ur wife... i saw qorax said some where they some times do physique tricks to get information out. i think ur wife will be ok....

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Dear Harsh Kavishwar,

I haven't seen a single case, where the Vo rejected the case on grounds of Misrepresentation. They may ask for clarifications, but in this case I hope our friend 229334 is right.

Regards,

Nashe

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I understand from someone in England that 192.com "Doesn't show place of work at all as we don't have to give that info to the electoral register."

Harsh Kavishwar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-11
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Dnt' know
Med's Request
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Interview........
24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Thanks for all of your comments, I have been to UK and I am also pretty sure that the website does not show those details and also it is not an official piece of information on which a decision can be made.

Pippin said:
I understand from someone in England that 192.com "Doesn't show place of work at all as we don't have to give that info to the electoral register."

Jul 21, 2011
Harsh Kavishwar said:
Thanks for all of your comments, I have been to UK and I am also pretty sure that the website does not show those details and also it is not an official piece of information on which a decision can be made.
this is just a piece of shyte information that 192.com...there are many such websites where u can track some one's name and address etc..i am sure visa officer just suspected that ur wife stayed for 2 years in uk and how come she didn't work at all in uk...

so this was a phising scam to confuse ur wife and get info...u wud be all rite buddy...now a days these vos are using smarter ways to tackle people...i heard a case where some one said his degrees were ok but still they suspected and vo was talking rubbish in interview that degree was fake and signature of controller is 1/2 mm left or right mark...bakwas........

Every body going for interview these days, be careful they can use these smart rubbish tactics...huh

riz1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Hi,
192.com only provide the information about who is register for electoral on the address nothing else, it is not accurate as well, in my case it shows my name my wife's name and name of other four people totally unknown to me.
If they are claming you are not who you are claming, they must provide the proof not the statement from web site.
You do not need to be worried as long as your documents are verifiable.
I can not understand why are they making name checks over the Internet, after reading your post I googled my name and results are outstanding several people having name similar to me (I mean same spelling etc) doing different jobs, what are they going to tell me ohh we googled your name and you are not who you are claming you are.
I hope every thing goes well.

Thanks

khan2345

May 27, 2012
riz1 said:
Hi,
192.com only provide the information about who is register for electoral on the address nothing else, it is not accurate as well, in my case it shows my name my wife's name and name of other four people totally unknown to me.
If they are claming you are not who you are claming, they must provide the proof not the statement from web site.
You do not need to be worried as long as your documents are verifiable.
I can not understand why are they making name checks over the Internet, after reading your post I googled my name and results are outstanding several people having name similar to me (I mean same spelling etc) doing different jobs, what are they going to tell me ohh we googled your name and you are not who you are claming you are.
I hope every thing goes well.

Thanks
wat happened to ur case man. did u get medicals?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsh Kavishwar said:
Hi All,

I would like to share my not so good experience for the recent interview my wife had on 24th May @ NDVO.

My wife is the primary applicant in this case and she has applied under NOC 6242 Cook.

The interview lasted for approximately one and half hour. The longest among that days interviews.

My wife was asked each and every question regarding personal details, work experience, job duties and etc. to which she answered very well all the queries and I was feeling that she would come out smiling telling me that they would be sending the medicals in a few days.

My wife was on a dependent Visa in UK from 2005 to 2007 accompanying me as I was on a student visa. She did not work anywhere in UK.

Before 2005 she worked at a Restaurant and after coming back she rejoined the same Restaurant. She has completed her Masters in Commerce but proffered to work as a cook as she is passionate about cooking.

We also showed the full experience for her as a cook which was for 9 years with all the paperwork necessary.

THE VISA OFFICER TOLD THAT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A FINANCE COMPANY IN UK FOR THE SAME PERIOD YOU WERE IN UK. MY WIFE WAS REALLY SHOCKED AS THE VO TOLD THAT YOU HAVE MISREPRESENTED ON YOUR FILE AND NOW YOU WILL GET A A40 WHICH IS A BAN FOR APPLYING TO CANADA VISA FOR TWO YEARS. SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

MY WIFE TOLD THAT SHE HAS NEVER WORKED ANYWHERE IN LONDON AND TO WORK FOR A FINANCE COMPANY IN LONDON YOU NEED A DEGREE OR CERTIFICATE FROM ACCA, ALSO SHE REQUESTED THAT CAN YOU SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS CLAIM AND SHE HANDED OVER A PIECE OF PRINTED PAPER FROM A WEBSITE "192.com". WHICH ONLY SHOW THE ELECTORAL ROLL ADDRESS INFORMATION AND NOT THE PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED. MY WIFE TOLD THAT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION TO HAND ME A A40 AND TOLD HER TO CHECK THE NATIONAL INSURANCE DATABASE TO CHECK THE INFORMATION.

SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO REFER THE FILE TO HER SUPERIOR FOR THIS ISSUE AND WILL GET BACK TO US IN 10 TO 15 DAYS.

I AM REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS OUTCOME AND DO NOT HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS OR GET INFORMATION ON.

Hi Harsh,

I am so sorry to hear the unfortunate incident at the Consulate.

I am sure you and your wife are totally stressed and worried about the final outcome.....and I am not quite sure how the forum members can help you out except if anybody has gone through such an incident himself and has come out clean.

What I am concerned is the fact that why would a VO use such a tactic to extract information from your wife; and to top it, would give an evidence that holds no importance. Have the VOs run out of "Formulas" to trap an errant applicant? I think they are smart and well trained but in your case they gave away "Evidences" themselves which points towards a situation of mental harassment for their client.

The VO could be Phishing for information from your wife but to tell her that she would be banned for 2yrs without the proper paper work that would actually prove VO's claim, is purely unprofessional.

For now you can only wait till you get any information from VO's office.

I can only suggest to gather Evidences (in the meantime) that would prove that your wife was not working in that period of time. And apply for GCMS after 10-15 days....so that you come to know about the real situation. And GOD forbid, if you are denied PR based on this evidence and reason that your wife was working, while in reality she was not...then knock the doors of every possible Govt door at the CIC or otherwise.

I hope sanity prevails over the Senior VO.

Good Luck.

Mitali

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The visa officer is having every reason to suspect that your wife was working in London , you being student for 2 years and your wife staying at home for 2 years, how can one manage expenses in London?
Your wife had filed the application on the basis of her experience as a cook, worked in a restaurant before leaving for London and after coming back from London and never worked in London in any restaurant. It was not a matter where it was claimed that she was not entitled to work because of her visa status and could not work. So the visa officer is suspecting that she worked at a different position in london as she was not having anything to do with the occupation of cook.
Studying commerce and working as a cook just because of passion, so it is passion and not an occupation for her. From the facts she stopped her passion for 2 years while in London. This can also make the VO thinking.
It is hard to shake the assumption drawn by the visa officer.

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
4131; COMPUTER INSTRUCTOR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
Hello, my frnd, I hope u r doin gud.

u r not the only person who borne the wrath of VO, I have suffered it.

So dont worry u r not alone.

I have experienced it n i know their course of action.

let the letter arrive, den I will tell u wat to do next and how to proceed.

Dont worry.
Sanjeev Khandelwal

Harsh Kavishwar said:
Hi All,

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
hi mitali,
rem me?

dont worry guyz, I will try to guide him to the maximum extend n I make sure the he will get his well deserved VISA.

tc.

mitali said:
Hi Harsh,

I am sure you and your wife are totally stressed and worried about the final outcome.....and I am not quite sure how the forum members can help you out except if anybody has gone through such an incident himself and has come out clean.

What I am concerned is the fact that why would a VO use such a tactic to extract information from your wife; and to top it, would give an evidence that holds no importance. Have the VOs run out of "Formulas" to trap an errant applicant? I think they are smart and well trained but in your case they gave away "Evidences" themselves which points towards a situation of mental harassment for their client.

The VO could be Phishing for information from your wife but to tell her that she would be banned for 2yrs without the proper paper work that would actually prove VO's claim, is purely unprofessional.

I can only suggest to gather Evidences (in the meantime) that would prove that your wife was not working in that period of time. And apply for GCMS after 10-15 days....so that you come to know about the real situation. And GOD forbid, if you are denied PR based on this evidence and reason that your wife was working, while in reality she was not...then knock the doors of every possible Govt door at the CIC or otherwise.

Good Luck.

Mitali

sANJUBABA

Star Member
May 9, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
JUNE 2010
nashe buddy, how cud u forget me.

I am the bearer, they refused my case on the grounds of MISREP.

:)
rem???
how ya doin?

I have become a silent observer of the forum n try remain silent until somebody needs my help.

any ways, take care everybody.

nashe_31 said:
Dear Harsh Kavishwar,

I haven't seen a single case, where the Vo rejected the case on grounds of Misrepresentation. They may ask for clarifications, but in this case I hope our friend 229334 is right.

Regards,

Nashe

Harsh Kavishwar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-11
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Dnt' know
Med's Request
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Interview........
24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Thanks for your comments.

As my wife has not worked in UK I do not have any evidence to prove that she was totally unemployed.

She was asked that if cooking was your passion why did you not found a Job in the UK as a cook?

My wife replied that as she tried to find a part time job as she came to UK as a dependent visa and wanted to take care of the family, but was not offered a part time position as a cook hence did not work.

If I am refused Visa on this grounds or evidence than it is grossly wrong.

mitali said:
Hi Harsh,

Good Luck.

Mitali