+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

worried about no salary slips

mary83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
pk
hi guys,i just want to know that i worked as banquet manager for 4 years but i dont have any salary slips,tax slips or employment contract for this job because i got my salary in cash (as this is the only medium used to recieve salary in pakistan in a small private organization) and i am worried that how will i prove my experience?plzzz help me in this matter.....thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mary83 said:
hi guys,i just want to know that i worked as banquet manager for 4 years but i dont have any salary slips,tax slips or employment contract for this job because i got my salary in cash (as this is the only medium used to recieve salary in pakistan in a small private organization) and i am worried that how will i prove my experience?plzzz help me in this matter.....thanks in advance
Probably close to impossible, I somehow doubt that Isbad is going to accept just an experience letter without any other proof.

PMM

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
PMM ,i have a question ,i think it depends upon in which category you are applying ?As i am a doctor and without MBBS noone can claim experience points for doctors job respomsibility .I have two experience letter one is about house job and the anotherone is i m currently working and they are issuing me only one letter. It is fine or i need something else for my job description .
As CIC ISLAMABAD mentions to submit updated documents each and everything but they are not mentioning any pay slips ,they mention as i copy pasted here for job description

Your updated original employment certificates and official detailed job description covering the
period from when you filed your application to the present. Please do not submit self-written job
descriptions, we will only consider your submission if it has been issued and certified by your
employer
what do u think i have only one letter because they are issuing me only one letter and they can verify easily if they want about my job responsibilty ,kindly give ur answer only for DOCTORS noc point of view only thanks and takecare

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
target2009match said:
As i am a doctor and without MBBS noone can claim experience points for doctors job respomsibility .
Can you explain what u mean by a Medical Doctor without MBBS?

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
I am saying a medical doctor must have MBBS .And without MBBS ,noone can claim experience points for doctors job responsibilities .As i have only two letters one is from my post employer and one is given by my current employer which is more than 4 years .And he has given me only one paper to represent my job responsibilities and CIC ISLAMABAD also demand this .They are not entioning any payslips to support my experience evidence ,but PMM told here something different i guess ,so what is ur opinion thanks and takecare

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my view and opinion, the letter you receive for Documents update should be your Guide Line.
Do and submit what they request from you.
From what I have seen every case seems to be handled individually.