+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

World Education Services

masifahmed

Jan 1, 2013
WES evaluates documents from designated academic institutions ONLY. (Review list >>)

If your institution is not included on the list it cannot be evaluated by WES at this time.

Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by

the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FSWP APPLICANTS

Hi,

Actually my Master degree attested by High education commission in Pakistan but my university not listed in world education services site.

Need Advice.

Regs
Muhammad Asif

faraz2512

Dec 16, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
1311 & 1215
AOR Received.
09-08-2017
Hello,

I want to send mine & my wife's degrees for credential assessment to WES. I studied PGDip from University of Southampton and I have already contacted them to send my details to WES. Mine is all set. The question I have is in regards to my wife's degree. She studied Masters in Fashion Management from Delhi, India. This institute is a branch of the parent university located in France. Her degree was issued by French Uni, whereas the marksheets were issued by the institute. Whom do I contact to send the degree to WES. Who should be sending her details to WES & what country should I choose on the WES Application??

Please help!!

Emaanshah

Dec 21, 2015
Hi faraz,
May I ask as what documents you sent for ECA, Assessment report?? as WES asks for plenty of documents right from post secondary. I have done my Msc from university of Southampton and that becomes the highest qualification in my case. So do I need to send my university attested Bachelors, my Pakistani Masters duly attested by HEC and awarding institute, or do I only need to send my Msc Attested degree??

Appreciate your response in advance,
Emaanshah