+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working while studying in Canada

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This articles explains the work opportunities for international students to earn money while studying in Canada

http://canada-spp.com/employment-opportunities-for-students/

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardeep_chandigarh said:
This articles explains the work opportunities for international students to earn money while studying in Canada

Very nice article Hardeep. Thanks for writing ans sharing with us.

You mentioned that a student need "atleast" 600 CAD per month for survival. Can you please share in this post, or as a blog entry, the breakup of things and living cost.

Also please advice which thing we can buy from India before coming to Canada.

Thanks,
GS

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
hardeep_chandigarh said:

I live in Canada and jobs are definately not good here, I think the best option for someone is to actually study in a big city, I study here in a small city thats why jobs are soooo hard to find here :'(..

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
icecool222 said:
I live in Canada and jobs are definately not good here, I think the best option for someone is to actually study in a big city, I study here in a small city thats why jobs are soooo hard to find here :'(..
in which city are you?

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
icecool222 said:
Thanks for the info. I think one of the factor could be small city, and of course the recession...

Can you please advice which thing we can buy from India before coming to Canada? Which things are costlier there (compared to desi land) and which things are cheaper?

GS

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
How's Hamilton city for jobs?

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
So Toronto is only good city for jobs in whole Ontario?

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
usama9z said:
So Toronto is only good city for jobs in whole Ontario?
No I am not saying that, A lot depend on your luck, but generally what I was saying was that Toronto have much more opportunities as its a large business centre..Dont chew my statements like a snob..