+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working visa denied (Need your guidance on what to do)

POT

Jan 16, 2011
hi..i applied for a working visa in Canada but the visa officer did not grant me request..and here is the reason * you are a member of an inadmissible class of persons described in the immigration and refugee protection act, as a result i was inadmissible to Canada, committing an act outside Canada that is an offence in the place where it was committed and that if in Canada would constitute an indictable offence under an act of parliament would constitute...i 've had a complain before from DFA which was forwarded in the NBI, my half sister used my name in order to get a passport before, without my knowledge, the case was dismissed, and i have consistently denied participating on this...but the visa officer insisted that due to negligence i have given info on my sister in order to do what she did...she told me she's going to look a job for me that's why i gave her some of my papers i have no idea that she will use my name for a passport...i already have an employer in Canada...what shall i do??i was interviewed Feb 10, i received the formal letter on Feb 24...need help

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Faq http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/faq-inadmissibility.asp

Overcoming criminal inadmissibility http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/conviction.asp

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POT said:
hi..i applied for a working visa in Canada but the visa officer did not grant me request..and here is the reason * you are a member of an inadmissible class of persons described in the immigration and refugee protection act, as a result i was inadmissible to Canada, committing an act outside Canada that is an offence in the place where it was committed and that if in Canada would constitute an indictable offence under an act of parliament would constitute...i 've had a complain before from DFA which was forwarded in the NBI, my half sister used my name in order to get a passport before, without my knowledge, the case was dismissed, and i have consistently denied participating on this...but the visa officer insisted that due to negligence i have given info on my sister in order to do what she did...she told me she's going to look a job for me that's why i gave her some of my papers i have no idea that she will use my name for a passport...i already have an employer in Canada...what shall i do??i was interviewed Feb 10, i received the formal letter on Feb 24...need help
Talk to a lawyer.

soulkeeper128

Mar 7, 2011
hello everyone! I just want to ask if i still need a caregiver certificate if i want to work in Canada under
a live in caregiver program. Im a licensed nurse in my country and in Qatar..A friend of mine in Canada
provided me with LMO and a contract from one sponsor..I should suppose to send my application in
canadian consulate in Abu Dhabi but my working visa here in Qatar will expire ths April so i have no
choice but to send my application in Philippiness. I heard from one friend that i still need to get caregiver
certificate if i will file in phils and the processing time for the application is 15 to 18 months..Its so
frustrating for me..please enlighten me wth this issue..advise is well appreciated.

foradlai

May 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11-19-2008
Nomination.....
04-26-2010
AOR Received.
07-12-2010
Med's Request
01-20-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Passport Req..
06-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2011
LANDED..........
11-09-2011
POT said:
please help me po...need your advice BADLY :(
that case i think requires an application for rehabilitation which may take 1 to 2 years..please research on that in the cic website.. good luck and Godbless!