+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

working to another employer

tim123_canada

Dec 2, 2010
its already a month since i arrived here,but my employer doesnt want me to start to ork,a lot of alibis ad reasons....he told me to find another work,my question is,is it illegal for me to work fr another company,even my employer told me to do so,and he wont complain,is it possoble to give me visa,even i have a valid 1 year working visa,can i start to work,?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tim123_canada said:
its already a month since i arrived here,but my employer doesnt want me to start to ork,a lot of alibis ad reasons....he told me to find another work,my question is,is it illegal for me to work fr another company,even my employer told me to do so,and he wont complain,is it possoble to give me visa,even i have a valid 1 year working visa,can i start to work,?
Yes, it is illegal to start work for another employer, without a new LMO and a new Work Permit. You start work without them, then there is a good chance you will find yourself being sent home. You really should complain.

tim123_canada

Dec 2, 2010
so can i find another work right now,cos there are some companies willing to give me an lmo and a work permit....how about my working permit now,are they going to cancel it,b4 i have a positive lmo?i need ur advices....so they can provide me all that documents?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If an employer is willing to hire you, they should go thru the process of obtaining a LMO in your favour, after going thru the advertising requirements. You can wait out the process.

tim123_canada said:
so can i find another work right now,cos there are some companies willing to give me an lmo and a work permit....how about my working permit now,are they going to cancel it,b4 i have a positive lmo?i need ur advices....so they can provide me all that documents?