+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work visa

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
How did you know they're fake? Did you apply at the Canadian High Commission or visa office? If you did then it should be genuine. But if you got the visa from somewhere else then you know it's fake and the officers at POE will certainly know it's fake.

jeetu88 said:
but these foils are fake also

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Well you should be able to trust your consultant. Ask your consultant for a copy of the receipts for the fees s/he paid CIC. Then maybe what you're getting is the real deal.

jeetu88 said:
my conultant is getting visa for me

jeetu88

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
Yeah they are giving every receipt the total cost is indian 3 lakhs and 1 lakh i have to paid here other amount having a legal agreement on stamp paper and it will deducted from my salary.is that right way to move on?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I'm sorry I don't understand the monetary unit of India :(. Are the copies of the receipts given you from CIC? The cost of the WP/visa application is CAD$150.00.

jeetu88 said:
Yeah they are giving every receipt the total cost is indian 3 lakhs and 1 lakh i have to paid here other amount having a legal agreement on stamp paper and it will deducted from my salary.is that right way to move on?

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
jeetu88 said:
my conultant is getting visa for me
I think you are caught in with some Immigration consultant in India ...like Y-Axis.

But i hope you have money back clause there in your agreement in case they are not able to get you LMO+Work permit

sttn

Dec 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
jeetu88 said:
You must be a victim of a fraud! :(

jeetu88

Star Member
Dec 22, 2011
After getting job offer can i call service canada's employer contact centre because he said me you can confirm it from where ever you want.

H

HBK

from which company and which position you got job offer?i will tell you it is real or fake.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Call Service Canada when you receive copy of the LMO and verify if the LMO/job offer is genuine.

jeetu88 said:
After getting job offer can i call service canada's employer contact centre because he said me you can confirm it from where ever you want.

visheshangi

Mar 17, 2011
I want work visa for canada .. I am 21 years old male .. Able to do any work in canada .... Some body favour me .. On my email id .. visheshangi@gmail.com