+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work visa request

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am interested in working in Canada.
Ok.

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a persona with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs

adellina-123

Apr 11, 2023
Ok.

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a persona with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs
download the app Settlehub for newcomers which has a lot of tips and info. It is fully free from the app stores

Last edited:

Hasibul islam

Jun 18, 2023
I didn't mean that i want a good job like no one can do there. I just looking for a job it's depend on company what they give me..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I didn't mean that i want a good job like no one can do there. I just looking for a job it's depend on company what they give me..
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Ashraful Alam

Nov 1, 2022
Dear sir.I am Muhammad Ashraful Alam.I have a work permit and visa paper.now my agency do not receive my phone.can you help me.please send your Email address...