+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit

MizzM

Jul 6, 2017
hello,
So today we recieved back our application for an open work permit (IMM 5710) as we did not include proof of fee payment. I discovered that we shouldve paid an additional fee for the work permit. Now we arent sure which fee we should pay. my husband originally had a work permit (for a specific employer) that expired in 2015. so do we pay the $200 status restore fee plus the $155 work permit fee, or just the $100 open work permit fee, or just the $155 work permit fee? I was not even sure we shouldve bothered with this part since he was without status I didnt think they would grant it until his full permanent residency was granted, but was told might as well just in case however wasnt advised there was an additional fee.Now mu husbsnd is panicking a lil cuz he thinks if we made this error we "obviously" made other errors...... Im not concerned but want to put him at ease pay the right fee and send it back in correctly (side note.... do i just send back the same form with their recieved stamp on it when I send it back again? or print out a new one again?) thanks again for all the amazing help