+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit

Parmodkandari

Nov 14, 2013
Hi.

I done my two year apprentice in trade of steward in 2004 and then work near 3 year in dubai as Barman..After that i left hospitiality and join sales department in different comapnies. Now i got positive lmo and job offer in canada as Manager in one restaurant..From april this year also iam not working anywhere..

Please advice is i will get work permit or my profile is positive to apply as iam again joining Hospitality after 6 years..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Parmodkandari said:
Hi.

I done my two year apprentice in trade of steward in 2004 and then work near 3 year in dubai as Barman..After that i left hospitiality and join sales department in different comapnies. Now i got positive lmo and job offer in canada as Manager in one restaurant..From april this year also iam not working anywhere..

Please advice is i will get work permit or my profile is positive to apply as iam again joining Hospitality after 6 years..
You may have difficulty in getting the work permit approved as a Restaurant manager with no experience in that occupation.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Your best move could be to get a job in the field in which you want to work in Canada. Not only do you need a work visa, but also a temporary residence visa. In order to get the TRV you have to convince the visa officer that you will return home before your visa expires. One way to prove your ties is to have a good job, preferably in chosen field, as well as solid assets, social ties and travel history. Good luck.