+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit visa got refused by cic

Bigal653

Jan 13, 2015
google for it, there is a lot of samples there,

and no one mentioned it, but, from 2014 when you got your WP approved until now, when you got refused, a lot of rules in the TFW programs are changed, so in your cover letter you need to adress the concerns of the officer that refused your application, and setisfy him that you are a "star" in your field. a would advise you to attach a letter from your employer/company that praises you and your job, maybe it will help.

best of luck.

avaaz

Nov 24, 2012
Hi ,

BY ANY CHANCE YOU HAVE ANY SAMPLE LETTER FORMAT????????/
Just came across this thread and even though it's from last year, I had to make a comment about your poor etiquettes. I recommend you loo into your impatience, especially when looking to receive 'free' and generous feedback. Not to mention your rude communication skills (CAPS LOCK)

Midhuna

Mar 13, 2018
Hi

1. You could apply for your GCMS notes (CAIPS notes) but I think that you will find that you were refused an ICT for "specialized knowledge" that IRCC has tightened up.

Qualifying job positions for specialized knowledge workers

As of June 9th, 2014, a more rigorous assessment will be applied by officers processing work permit applications for Intra-company Transferees (ICTs) applying as Specialized Knowledge workers.

In order for the applicant to be eligible for the exemption (whether under R204 or R205), it must be determined that the applicant possesses a high standard of "specialized knowledge". For entries pursuant to R205, the applicant must be offered a wage given consistent with the Canadian prevailing wage.

YOu can read the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/transferees/knowledge.asp
I too got same reason for my refusal. (you have not demonstrated that you meet requirements of R205(a) )
I applied for Intra company transfer work permit under type of exempt LIMA . My employer given job offer with wage of CAD 85000.
As per ur comments offered wage should be consistent. so can you please let me know is my wage need to be increase?
NOC is 2173, location Markham ON