NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
My friend applied work visa as Cook with lima. His application got rejected second time due tit the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

He worked as Cook for almost 12 years and submitted all necessary documents. But, still rejected. Any suggestions how to overcome this issues. Any help would be much appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My friend applied work visa as Cook with lima. His application got rejected second time due tit the following reasons

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

He worked as Cook for almost 12 years and submitted all necessary documents. But, still rejected. Any suggestions how to overcome this issues. Any help would be much appreciated.
Closed work permits are never guaranteed. With such little application about your friend it is impossible to comment.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

The visa officer does not believe that your friend will leave Canada at the end of his TEMPORARY stay

Raja14

May 18, 2020
From where did You applied your work permit and the Place where You got the lmia or job offer was it real or fake and Did you got the medical request from cic during covid 19