+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit refusal

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
I got refusal for my LMIA based close work permit on below ground.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

i have applied for the notes already , can please any one advise that what could be the reason ????? because i have given my family ties and im working with very good company currently. can not understand that what can be the reason ????

need your input please so i can get ready for next steps.

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

i have applied for the notes already , can please any one advise that what could be the reason ????? because i have given my family ties and im working with very good company currently. can not understand that what can be the reason ????

i think it would be better to talk to a law firm, or even the company can appeal? But this is ridiculous what they are saying that you won't leave, the thing is none wants to leave they all know it, you think all the people went there on studies or work permit they left Canada after 2 years, i don't think so. I am not sure how to help you, but either do appeal or talk to a lawyer?

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
i think it would be better to talk to a law firm, or even the company can appeal? But this is ridiculous what they are saying that you won't leave, the thing is none wants to leave they all know it, you think all the people went there on studies or work permit they left Canada after 2 years, i don't think so. I am not sure how to help you, but either do appeal or talk to a lawyer?
thanks man, im in touch with my company and they are working on it,,, but its to bad man after long wait and you get this kind of answer which even u didnt understand.... and by the way, my LMIA stream was PR Stream and still this answer ?????/

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
i don't understand really their though process, did they ask you for additional documents? when was your review for eligibility passed?

farooq0520

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
ok that is strange, what's the family ties they are worried about in refusal? when was your review for eligibility passed? there are few steps right?

fawadmlk08

Apr 21, 2021

Sorry to hear that. From where you applied pakistan or middle east? And have you applied independently or with family and have you showed you family ties to them

Husnain Muddasar

Feb 10, 2022
Sorry to hear that. From where you applied pakistan or middle east? And have you applied independently or with family and have you showed you family ties to them
i applied from Pakistan but im working currently in Iraq and i applied independently, of course i have shown my family ties , really no clue why i got refusal? just waiting for my notes....