Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
i was reading on one website about work permit off- campus.one of the point was.In order to be eligible for an Off-Campus Work Permit, students must:

* Be studying at an institution that participates in this program. what does this mean..can anyone help me please..

is this mean that if my insitution is not in the mentioned list then i cannot apply for off campus work..?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bilal007 said:
i was reading on one website about work permit off- campus.one of the point was.In order to be eligible for an Off-Campus Work Permit, students must:

* Be studying at an institution that participates in this program. what does this mean..can anyone help me please..

is this mean that if my insitution is not in the mentioned list then i cannot apply for off campus work..?
If your school is not this list: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp then you can't work off campus.

bilal007

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th feb
Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
o really.my school is not in this list its mean that i cannot work off campus......why this is so....and whats the good point of colleges and universities mentioned in this list...

2 -college i was applying is not in the list but they r offering co-op work with studies..