+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit delay in visa processing

Mykematt

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Anyone receive travel exemption letter from IRCC recently? I want to know how long it takes to get it from them after emailing them?

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
There is no update .Kindly update us if PPR comes o.We re both September applicant.I only saw ghost update again this morning.
Hi boss, which country did you apply from ? I raised a GCMS note last week to actually know what is happening to my application

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi boss, which country did you apply from ? I raised a GCMS note last week to actually know what is happening to my application
Nigeria.Moreso,l did an upfront medical on March 30 till now it hasn't been updated despite all web forms raised .l might eventually raise a GCMS note too.

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Nigeria.Moreso,l did an upfront medical on March 30 till now it hasn't been updated despite all web forms raised .l might eventually raise a GCMS note too.

It’s better, at least one would able to sleep well. I submitted upfront medicals with my family of 5 when I submitted my application last year September.

Am even tired of raising another webform cos is same generic message they send to me with your application is under “Active Review” with GCMS note one should know the exact situation of one’s application.

Nigeria work permit timeline has dropped to 32 weeks since last week and my application will be 36 weeks this new week.

Let just hope for the best

Reactions: DeeUzo

olypompin

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020

It’s better, at least one would able to sleep well. I submitted upfront medicals with my family of 5 when I submitted my application last year September.

Am even tired of raising another webform cos is same generic message they send to me with your application is under “Active Review” with GCMS note one should know the exact situation of one’s application.

Nigeria work permit timeline has dropped to 32 weeks since last week and my application will be 36 weeks this new week.

Let just hope for the best
We both have d same timeline since 3 September.it will end well.

Reactions: muyiroro

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi fam,
How long do someone have to wait after medical to get PPR because its getting to one month now after my medical and I have not heard anything from them.

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Hi fam,
How long do someone have to wait after medical to get PPR because its getting to one month now after my medical and I have not heard anything from them.
You country of application would definitely play a major role on your application timeline, some of us have been waiting for over eight months with upfront medicals but cos of backlog in our country it directly affects our timeline.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
You country of application would definitely play a major role on your application timeline, some of us have been waiting for over eight months with upfront medicals but cos of backlog in our country it directly affects our timeline.
I applied from Nigeria,I know that they have started processing application from my country but generally how long do you think

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021
Greetings guys is good to be here. I also submitted my closed work permit application 21/01/21 (LMIA Exempt )biometric done January 26 still waiting for medical request tho I was nominated with job offer PR application also in process.

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
I applied from Nigeria,I know that they have started processing application from my country but generally how long do you think
Welcome brother, I also applied in Nigeria we just have to wait it out no body can predict the application process only thing you can monitor on IRCC website on work permit application in Nigeria timeline .

I submitted my application at 18 weeks timeline from 18 to 28, 32, 48, 52 weeks respectively but is 32 weeks now.

Let’s hope for the best, it will end in praise.

Reactions: DeeUzo

DeeUzo

May 10, 2021
Hello house please how can I know the visa office that is processing my work permit application? Is been 4months I have submitted my application with biometric done. Please note I was nominated with a job offer LMIA Exempt . Kindly help a brother with your input. Thanks