+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - UAE APPLICANT

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
hi guys,

pls i need ur advice,i send my application last february 14 2012 then they send me email last march 8 to send my NBI clearance from pinas and my original passport so im expecting to receive my visa same they thats why i go there personally to send my PP so when i reach there i gave the letter which they send to me by email they told me to come back in d afternoon but unfortunately when i came back they told my that i have an interview and the VO asked me who helped me for my application then i tell my friend whose from canada n she helped me to look for agency and d VO asked me how much i pay to agency i said i didnt pay. But our final conversation is she gave me form USE A REPRESENTATIVE i will give to my friend in canada and let her sign alONG with my signature and wait for the e-mail from embassy. My questions are
1) is there any chance that they will refuse my visa application?
2) if my friend dont want to sign the form what is the possible thing will happen for my application? do i have to get a lawyer now?

PLS GIVE ME A VERY GOOD ADVISE. THANKS A LOT.

Mariane

C

Cherry Manandhar

mariane said:
hi guys,

pls i need ur advice,i send my application last february 14 2012 then they send me email last march 8 to send my NBI clearance from pinas and my original passport so im expecting to receive my visa same they thats why i go there personally to send my PP so when i reach there i gave the letter which they send to me by email they told me to come back in d afternoon but unfortunately when i came back they told my that i have an interview and the VO asked me who helped me for my application then i tell my friend whose from canada n she helped me to look for agency and d VO asked me how much i pay to agency i said i didnt pay. But our final conversation is she gave me form USE A REPRESENTATIVE i will give to my friend in canada and let her sign alONG with my signature and wait for the e-mail from embassy. My questions are
1) is there any chance that they will refuse my visa application?

Very complicated case, I guess if you could've just sent ur police clearance and ur pp through courier as requested by the embassy, it coudve prevented the issue now, but still up to the officer whose reviewing ur papers. I don't think u will need to get a lawyer, just follow the procedures as stated by the embassy, everything will be fine. To tell u me thing, the visa decision is unpredictable, it's upto the officer itself, if the documents are all ok, there will be no problem, that I can assure u, coz I've been in the same situation. Keep calm and just have faith and believe that u will get it. If its for u it will be granted. U also have to open p ur mind to possible situations in regards of ur application. Goodluck!!!
2) if my friend dont want to sign the form what is the possible thing will happen for my application? do i have to get a lawyer now?

PLS GIVE ME A VERY GOOD ADVISE. THANKS A LOT.

Mariane

mariane

Feb 5, 2012
hi che,

thanks for ur advise. hows life in canada? i believe that all my docs are ok she didnt question anything that's y they asked my original passport b4 but only the problem is someone said to the VO that agency take money from me. but im praying very hard that everything will turn out ok,with GODS help.

Thanks

C

Cherry Manandhar

mariane said:
hi che,

thanks for ur advise. hows life in canada? i believe that all my docs are ok she didnt question anything that's y they asked my original passport b4 but only the problem is someone said to the VO that agency take money from me. but im praying very hard that everything will turn out ok,with GODS help.

Thanks

Enjoy ur time, believe me, you will not like it here so much..goodluck

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys! I just recieved my contract and LMO last week direct hire and Im currently in dubai right now,,, and now im gathering all my requirements :D I have few concerns that really bothers me ??? sigh!,,, theres a question in IMM 1295 that If you previously applied for a canadian visa and the next question if you've been refused for a visa, I actually applied for live-in caregiver program before like 9-10 years ago but after submitting my application i've learned that the training center where I took my training was banned from the canadian embassy because they do provide falsificated documents but even mine was genuine i still didnt get the visa, do u think that I should provide that information, dont u think it will make any harm in my application lol,,, im really getting frustrated because of that, also because I think since I was young way back then with not much experience I lenghten my duration of work in one company, hmpf which i dont remember what I mentioned before... Do they keep the records??? kindly help me thru this everyone!! Thanks in advance...

hcsantos19

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend referred me to her employer and luckily got chosen... Is there anything that i can do with my situation i really need your advice :)

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
My 2 cents with that is always tell/declare the truth. On this age and time, there's nothing that we can hide on Visa officers.If you are saying that you are not aware of the agency problem you have previously, then just explain in case they would ask for it.

llivyxes

Apr 15, 2012
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 24, 2012 (NBI Clearance)
VISA ISSUED...
June 20, 2012
LANDED..........
soon!
Hi guys! I sent my application yesterday through ARAMEX.
I'm hoping that the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi have received it today.
Sana bumilis na ang processing nila.....

yheyel25

Feb 21, 2012
llivyxes said:
marerecieve nila yun check mo yun sa aramex site tapos magtext naman syo ang aramex na dumating sa embassy

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
llivyxes said:
relax.... 8) 8) 8)....sure hits ang visa sa abu dhabi