Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
tamizh17 said:
[flash=200,200][/flash]
hai friend i'am also applied march 1 2012 .i'am waiting for result still now i getn't any message from canadian embassy , what about you ,share your experience
no notification when they receive your document... :eek: :eek: :eek:....u just wait they will send u MR...

avn-uae

Mar 17, 2012
Hi

I applied for work permit under Intra Company Transferee category. The application is submitted to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 11th March. Does anyone has any idea as to how long it takes to get an acknowledgment from CHC Abu Dhabi given that the complete processing time is advised to be 6 weeks from the date of submission of application?

Rgds,

tamizh17

Mar 12, 2012
:) ;) :) ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
hai friends how many days will take for skilled worker visa processing in abu dhabi canada embassy . if u have any experience about this , kindly share your experience

C

Cherry Manandhar

Guys, just wanna share, I went to the Canadian Embassy personally on the 18th and got my visa the same day..now I resigned already at work with 24 hrs notice and tickets are booked on the 28th..honestly I really can't explain how I feel knowing that my hubby will be left behind..anyways, as they say, "All is well" ..good luck to everyone..

YZSMC11

Oct 21, 2011
congrats cherry! naunahan mo pa ko alis haha. ng 15 days vacation pa ko pinas eh. manila na ko manggaling instead of HK.
san ka sa Canada?

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Congrats Cherry, Happy for you!!!!
Ang bait ng employer mo dito sa UAE at agad kang pinayagan umalis. Ako hinihingan pa ng 1 to months notice. Tomorrow, I will be going to Canadian Embassy to submit my passport and my NBI. Sana makuha ko na rin bukas ang Visa ko.
God Bless Cherry.

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Guys, just got my visa this afternoon. Personal akong nagpunta sa CA Embassy Abu Dhabi....

Thanks God and thank you sa forum na ito.

Sa mga waiting for their visa, keep on praying. :)

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
Lanun said:
Hi Guys, just got my visa this afternoon. Personal akong nagpunta sa CA Embassy Abu Dhabi....

Thanks God and thank you sa forum na ito.

Sa mga waiting for their visa, keep on praying. :)
congratz.....kailan ka nag apply???

Lanun

Jan 25, 2012
Hi Niwolf. Nov. 5 ako nagpasa sa CA embassy, nareceived ko request nila sa passport ko at NBI Feb 13. They gave me deadline to finish those requirements latest by 13th of April. Nagrenew pa kasi ako ng NBI ko, Went to CA Embassy yesterday and got my Visa.

C

Cherry Manandhar

Lanun said:
Congrats Cherry, Happy for you!!!!
Ang bait ng employer mo dito sa UAE at agad kang pinayagan umalis. Ako hinihingan pa ng 1 to months notice. Tomorrow, I will be going to Canadian Embassy to submit my passport and my NBI. Sana makuha ko na rin bukas ang Visa ko.
God Bless Cherry.

I don't think they are good enough, they had charge me 4569dhs as fee.

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
Cherry Manandhar said:
Guys, just wanna share, I went to the Canadian Embassy personally on the 18th and got my visa the same day..now I resigned already at work with 24 hrs notice and tickets are booked on the 28th..honestly I really can't explain how I feel knowing that my hubby will be left behind..anyways, as they say, "All is well" ..good luck to everyone..
Hi to everyone,

Just want to ask you cherry that you apply under LCPyou got your vIsa so quickly? Howlon does it take ?Is there any way how i can follow up with the embassy? I am also here in dubai.And submit my application to the embassy last march 20 they received as per aramex.

Hope to hera a reply from u. or to anyone who succesfully received their visa so quickly for LCP.
thanks again....

joyce_hon20

Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-25-2012
Med's Request
02-25-2012
Med's Done....
02-29-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-16-2012
jocelynparadela said:
Hi to everyone,

Just want to ask you cherry that you apply under LCPyou got your vIsa so quickly? Howlon does it take ?Is there any way how i can follow up with the embassy? I am also here in dubai.And submit my application to the embassy last march 20 they received as per aramex.

Hope to hera a reply from u. or to anyone who succesfully received their visa so quickly for LCP.
thanks again....

cherry will work as a front desk agent... i hv a friend who just received his visa (TWP) from abu dhabi...it took 3 months... pero TWP xa...not LCP...

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Cherry Manandhar said:
hello po, baka naman pede nyo ishare kung pano kayo nag apply? salamat po. :)

jocelynparadela

Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
IELTS Request
na
tamizh17 said:
:)
hai friend i'am also from qatar applied to abu dhabi canadian embassy , march 1 2012 .i'am waiting for result still now i getn't any message from canadian embassy , what about you ,share your experience, did u got any news from there , when did u applied

Hi to everyone,

Me too. I dont have any update about my application if its under process or what is the story about it... Anyone who can share your experience on how to make follow up. ny advice will be greatly appreciated. :)