+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work permit application Singapore

mayla_2008

May 22, 2014
tsupsy said:
hello...na approved po visa ko march 12...nandito n po ako sa canada...ano po nangyari sa application mo?
Hi thank u s reply, wka oang result kkamedical q nung may21 , dto k s SG nagfile di ba, caregiver k rin ba? Nung mamedical k gaano p ktagal bago k nagkavisa?

tsupsy

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 21, 2014 Police clearances (Philippines, USA and Singapore)
Passport Req..
March 6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 12, 2014
LANDED..........
May 16, 2014
mayla_2008 said:
Hi thank u s reply, wka oang result kkamedical q nung may21 , dto k s SG nagfile di ba, caregiver k rin ba? Nung mamedical k gaano p ktagal bago k nagkavisa?
hello...hindi ako nirequire magpa medical...yup sa SG ako nagsubmit ng application...accountant/auditor po work ko dito...kelan kp nag submit ng application?

she_0713

Apr 21, 2014
mayla_2008 said:
]Hi everyone,share lng ng experience ko. I filed my application sept.04,2014 VAC started sept 5. I submitted all documents via courier. January 19 they sent me update,asking for additional documents from employer which are. NOA tax/financial statement for for 2years and floor plan, they advised that employer will submit it to embassy directly given 60days,unfortunately inabot po ng 3months bago nila naisubmit. Nareceive ng embassy ung papers nung May 8 & May12 they instructed me to get Singapore Police Clearance and go for Medical. Unfortunately nagkalagnat aq kya May21 n aq nkapagpamedical
Now I'm waiting po s next episode:)
S mga nakakuha n po ng visa, after medical gaano p katagal bago kau naisyuhan ng visa? Excited lng po:)

Hi nung ng ask ba sila ng additional doc galing sa employer how long ng ngreply sila sau.? Tnx.

mayla_2008

May 22, 2014
tsupsy said:
hello...hindi ako nirequire magpa medical...yup sa SG ako nagsubmit ng application...accountant/auditor po work ko dito...kelan kp nag submit ng application?
Sept4,2013 po aq nagfile pero caregiver ang inaplyan q

stephencruz

May 16, 2014
mayla_2008 said:
Hi, did u apply as caregiver?are u in canada now?
I just submitted my application this month. Waiting for the initial response fr the visa office..i'am under LICP work permit

tsupsy

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan 21, 2014 Police clearances (Philippines, USA and Singapore)
Passport Req..
March 6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 12, 2014
LANDED..........
May 16, 2014
mayla_2008 said:
Sept4,2013 po aq nagfile pero caregiver ang inaplyan q
not sure kung gano katagal ang processing ng LICP sa singapore but i think 9 months processing is too long...i suggest mag follow up ka bakit antagal ng processing...

stephencruz

May 16, 2014
tsupsy said:
not sure kung gano katagal ang processing ng LICP sa singapore but i think 9 months processing is too long...i suggest mag follow up ka bakit antagal ng processing...
In her case po kc eh it took 3 mos after they comply with the visa office' requests kaya medyo natagalan but if we see after the visa office received the documents, only 4 days then she receive the police and med request..

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

Need to ask your experience / or suggestions for our current status now.

My husband work permit application (with positive LMIA) was submitted online last August 23, 2014 and until now we didn't receive any update / email.
The status online was still Open any idea what does it mean? Can you please advise us when is the right time we can send a follow up and where to send? Thank you in advance. Godbless to us!

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
cutesmile_1728 said:
Hi.

Need to ask your experience / or suggestions for our current status now.

My husband work permit application (with positive LMIA) was submitted online last August 23, 2014 and until now we didn't receive any update / email.
The status online was still Open any idea what does it mean? Can you please advise us when is the right time we can send a follow up and where to send? Thank you in advance. Godbless to us!

Generally it takes 5 months to process a work permit in SG. ?Have you already been asked to send police clearances?

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^durchbeisser_17 thank you so much po for the reply

We submitted the application last August 23 and until now (for more than 2 months) no request yet for additional documents like police clearances.
Is it because still too early? Hopefully by Nov 23 (3 months) we already receive a request.

By the way kabayan, if I received the request to submit the police clearance do I need to include also the NBI clearance? I mean I need to submit both in just 1 submission?

And lastly, can you advise us when is the right time to send for follow-up? and where we could send?

Thank you in advance kabayan!

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
cutesmile_1728 said:
^durchbeisser_17 thank you so much po for the reply

We submitted the application last August 23 and until now (for more than 2 months) no request yet for additional documents like police clearances.
Is it because still too early? Hopefully by Nov 23 (3 months) we already receive a request.

By the way kabayan, if I received the request to submit the police clearance do I need to include also the NBI clearance? I mean I need to submit both in just 1 submission?

And lastly, can you advise us when is the right time to send for follow-up? and where we could send?

Thank you in advance kabayan!
Hi,

To be honest I got my request after 3 months. It will be indicated on the request the police clearances that you need to take ( for all the countries you lived for more than 6 months). Please take note that you cant get police clearance in Singapore without any referral letter from Embassy and it takes a month to get your clearance ( So thats plus one month of waiting). As soon as you submit all these, the next thing you will receive is a Passport Request (if you are approved).

On my case, I made a follow up after 2 months because I was way beyond excited but just like the normal, you will get a response saying that "your permit is currently being processed".

Anyway, I wish you all the luck and hope you can make it to the Candian soil!

Please feel free to drop me a line or private message if you need help.

lexis

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
Nomination.....
August 30, 2014
AOR Received.
April 17 - XEP & May 7 - EP and UCI
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
May 22, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
Hi guys, Just need to ask something....

UNDER DETAILS OF INTENDED TO IN CANADA.

1. Here is my situation: I have a job offer letter and also got my letter of approval( Manitoba Provincial Nominee) along with the work permit support letter from MPNP. In my job offer letter duration of employment has not been mentioned , yet the starting date is indicated (" start to work on March 2015 or upon the approval of work permit" )

My question:

1.a What I will be going to mention under number 5: Duration of expected employment ( From _____ to ______)
2.1 Can I just leave it blank?

2. My will accompany me, Understand that she has to apply trv along with my work permit application. my questions are the following

1. Type of application: which one I will choose , TRV_____ or others _____.
2. and under the family information: is she going to mention her name under principal application or spouse? my initial answer is under applicant but I have doubt since she will be my dependent.

Appreciate your reply and inputs.

Thank you so much.