+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit application online

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
Hi,

finally after 14 weeks I got my LMO :D

Yesterday I submittted my application for the extension of my work permit online, and i recived the confirmation message.

How long it will take to know something? or o have the ID to check the applicatio?

thanks

Ellif

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ellif said:
Hi,

Yesterday I submittted my application for the extension of my work permit online, and i recived the confirmation message.

How long it will take to know something? or o have the ID to check the applicatio?

thanks

Ellif
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
Thanks,

I saw that, but I'm wandering when they will tell me about a client identification number (client ID), because that is the unique identification number that you should use when contacting CIC.

denkooo

Dec 7, 2011
ellif said:
Hi,

thanks

Ellif
Which LMO office ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ellif said:
Thanks,

I saw that, but I'm wandering when they will tell me about a client identification number (client ID), because that is the unique identification number that you should use when contacting CIC.
You already have one, it was on your last visitor/work/study permit. xxxx-xxxx

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
They send me a message with a confirmation and they said that I will recive another message with the client ID, but not yet.