Med's Done....
18-01-2016
christine san andres said:
Congrats mocha!!!
5 months din halos, including strike..
Sana tuluy tuloy narin for us
God's time!

So derecho ka na canada?
Yup dretcho n po. Actually i was shocked coz o was thinking i can still go back to d philippines and spend my vacation for 2 months then last nyt i got a call from canada that i shud go there from here, and i need to be there before d end of ds year. Ang bilis ng mga pangyayari...im so thankful of course, hopefully dumating n dn ung sau.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
saudi boy said:
Congrats mocha,hawak mo ba yung passport mo?o sinama mo nung nag pasa ka?
god bless and congrats again..
Thank u po.D ko po hawak, they sent also a mesage in my phone dat i shud submit my passport before nov. 19

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
enjomac said:
congratz mocha..godbless...susunod na kami ma release mga visa namin...
Yes of course,any of u will be next. Keep on checking ur emails coz dis is d frst week of d month and usually they are sending their decision at ds point of tym. More prayers and Godbless

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Guys, i need help for those hu came from here in riyadh and going anywhere there in canada, i would like to ask what are the documents that we need to prepare, wat to expect and what we will do when you are in the airport already. Thank u

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
MOCHA said:
Guys, i need help for those hu came from here in riyadh and going anywhere there in canada, i would like to ask what are the documents that we need to prepare, wat to expect and what we will do when you are in the airport already. Thank u
Ang kelangan mo lang is ung paper na iiissue nila na iaattach mo sa visa mo. I received it thru email. Kapag dito galing ng Saudi wala ng madaming hinihingi girl. Baka maunahan mo pa talaga ako. tapos un pa palang original mong LMO from your employer hahanapin din daw un sa border. Basta lahat ng original documents mo dalhin mo. Tinanong ko sister ko sabi nya yun lang naman ang hahanapin. ☺

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Jian_Letran said:
Ang kelangan mo lang is ung paper na iiissue nila na iaattach mo sa visa mo. I received it thru email. Kapag dito galing ng Saudi wala ng madaming hinihingi girl. Baka maunahan mo pa talaga ako. tapos un pa palang original mong LMO from your employer hahanapin din daw un sa border. Basta lahat ng original documents mo dalhin mo. Tinanong ko sister ko sabi nya yun lang naman ang hahanapin. ☺
Cge gurl salamat ha... ung LMO ko e ung scanned lng e n cnend skn at prinint n cnubmit ko s embassy. Un n dn cguro un noh?

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
Jian_Letran said:
You're welcome.
Hello jian,

Kelan na po ang flight mo?

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
MOCHA said:
Cge gurl salamat ha... ung LMO ko e ung scanned lng e n cnend skn at prinint n cnubmit ko s embassy. Un n dn cguro un noh?
Di ko alam kung pwede na yun or kelangan ung original. Pero just to be safe ipapadala mo sa employer mo ung Original LMO. Kase ako nirequest ko talaga ung ate ko na ipadala sa akin ung original para di ako maquestion sa border pagpunta ko dun.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
christine san andres said:
Hello jian,

Kelan na po ang flight mo?
December 20. Linient ang boss ko sabi ko gusto ko kase magbakasyon muna.

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
MOCHA said:
This was posted by rajaryan with regards to his experienced in leaving saudi and coming to canada:
My experience

Getting out from Saudi Arabia(Dammam Airport)
IT was good. No issues. me and my wife did our final exit together. Our iqamas expired on 15th Feb and my last of the notice period was 27th Feb 2013, so my company took our iqamas submitted it in the passport office (MOFA)and directly GAVE us the final exit visa from the MOFA. I mean had it been our iqamas valid, then a separate letter in given by the Employer and the iqamas are collected at the airport immigration and then they would give the final exit stamp. But my case was different because my iqama expired before my notice period so instead of renewing my iqama my Company processed my final exit on 14th feb(b4 iqama expires) and as the final exit visa is valid for 3 months so it automatically covered my notice period.
In the airport all went smooth. The immigration officer first asked my wife to come and did her final exit and then did mine. But the strange part was he just stamped our passports and tore the final exit visa paper which my company attached at the end of our passports and kept the final exit visa with him.. He didn't return it back. So the word of caution is b4 going to airport just copy or scan ur final exit papers attached to ur passport and go.. You never know these saudi immigration officers. thank god I did scan both the final exit visas b4 hand.
I guess you all would be knowing the basic rules of final exit i.e no loans no credit card dues , no car no traffic violation fines in ur name etc. All these I had to do b4 getting the final exit.

I would suggest the following,
1) get ur and all family members above 18yrs of age Saudi PCC b4 leaving Saudi Arabia as after that its impossible to get. And this is one of the most imp documents if u ever wish to apply for PR after coming to canda.
The PCC is in Arabic so don't forget to get it translated in English by certified translators other wise its of no use here Smiley
2) Get urs and all members Saudi Iqama translated in and certified in English.
3) If you were driving Get a No traffic Violation letter from the Traffic Dept and translate in English.
4) Get ur driving lic also translated in English for the safer side.
5) Get a job responsibility(apart from Experience and relieving letters) letter from ur employer as more the documents u have more chances of PR.
6) All ur documents like relieving letter exp letters etc etc which you would be getting don't forget to do the chamber of commerce attestation. While applying for PR attested / notarized documents carry more weightage than normal documents.

Thats all I can remember at the moment in Saudi Arabia Smiley

Landing in Calgary, You will feel you have landed in gods place Smiley Everything looks feels so good and positive.. People , police etc meet and greet so delightfully one cant imagine.. Was really fed up seeing all those gloomy and afraid faces in saudi arabia Smiley
PS: First timer line moves very fast here unlike Saudi Arabia where you have to wait for ages for ur turn Smiley

1) The Borders officer greeted us happily included a piece of paper in both me and my wife's and guided us to the immigration officer.
2) The Immigration Officer took our passports and the authorization letter (this letter you get when you receive ur visas from the Embassy. There will be a letter included in the courier) and gave the actual work permit instantly. I got Specific work permit that I can only work for my present employer. And my wife got open spousal work permit. She can work any where switch any no of companies any no of times Smiley I tell you wife's are the most luckiest of all. We husbands do the hard work and they enjoy the benefits Smiley

(Its better keep all ur documents( personal processional educational documents which you included while applying for visa in Riyadh) with you when you land here as it might happen the immigration officer would also ask for LMO etc etc)
3) thats it.. Welcome to Canada guys Smiley

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Caregivers are very lucky. They are given priority accdg to this news. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-10-29a.asp

ajt

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Visa Office......
riyadh
NOC Code......
6474-LCP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-11-13
Doc's Request.
19-11-13
Med's Request
19-11-13
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Passport Req..
01-04-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2014 phil to canada
hi just want to ask wat wil i do since i cant submit my orignal pasport togdr wd my aplication because my company didnt allow me to borow it. im planing to write a leter to d embasy but wat s d best reason i will say. tanx. i tried online questionaire many times but i ended up live in caregiver vstor visa requird

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
ajt said:
hi just want to ask wat wil i do since i cant submit my orignal pasport togdr wd my aplication because my company didnt allow me to borow it. im planing to write a leter to d embasy but wat s d best reason i will say. tanx. i tried online questionaire many times but i ended up live in caregiver vstor visa requird
It's not necessary to submit ur passport together with ur application,just mention in ur cover letter dat u wasn't able to provide ur passport since it's with ur employer ryt nw but once they will ask ds , u r willing to borrow. And make sure to submit it within 2 weeks after dey requested u to submit but definitely the passport request will be after d approval of ur application. So dont worry bout dat ds tym

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
butchie said:
This was posted by rajaryan with regards to his experienced in leaving saudi and coming to canada:
My experience

Getting out from Saudi Arabia(Dammam Airport)
IT was good. No issues. me and my wife did our final exit together. Our iqamas expired on 15th Feb and my last of the notice period was 27th Feb 2013, so my company took our iqamas submitted it in the passport office (MOFA)and directly GAVE us the final exit visa from the MOFA. I mean had it been our iqamas valid, then a separate letter in given by the Employer and the iqamas are collected at the airport immigration and then they would give the final exit stamp. But my case was different because my iqama expired before my notice period so instead of renewing my iqama my Company processed my final exit on 14th feb(b4 iqama expires) and as the final exit visa is valid for 3 months so it automatically covered my notice period.
In the airport all went smooth. The immigration officer first asked my wife to come and did her final exit and then did mine. But the strange part was he just stamped our passports and tore the final exit visa paper which my company attached at the end of our passports and kept the final exit visa with him.. He didn't return it back. So the word of caution is b4 going to airport just copy or scan ur final exit papers attached to ur passport and go.. You never know these saudi immigration officers. thank god I did scan both the final exit visas b4 hand.
I guess you all would be knowing the basic rules of final exit i.e no loans no credit card dues , no car no traffic violation fines in ur name etc. All these I had to do b4 getting the final exit.

I would suggest the following,
1) get ur and all family members above 18yrs of age Saudi PCC b4 leaving Saudi Arabia as after that its impossible to get. And this is one of the most imp documents if u ever wish to apply for PR after coming to canda.
The PCC is in Arabic so don't forget to get it translated in English by certified translators other wise its of no use here Smiley
2) Get urs and all members Saudi Iqama translated in and certified in English.
3) If you were driving Get a No traffic Violation letter from the Traffic Dept and translate in English.
4) Get ur driving lic also translated in English for the safer side.
5) Get a job responsibility(apart from Experience and relieving letters) letter from ur employer as more the documents u have more chances of PR.
6) All ur documents like relieving letter exp letters etc etc which you would be getting don't forget to do the chamber of commerce attestation. While applying for PR attested / notarized documents carry more weightage than normal documents.

Thats all I can remember at the moment in Saudi Arabia Smiley

Landing in Calgary, You will feel you have landed in gods place Smiley Everything looks feels so good and positive.. People , police etc meet and greet so delightfully one cant imagine.. Was really fed up seeing all those gloomy and afraid faces in saudi arabia Smiley
PS: First timer line moves very fast here unlike Saudi Arabia where you have to wait for ages for ur turn Smiley

1) The Borders officer greeted us happily included a piece of paper in both me and my wife's and guided us to the immigration officer.
2) The Immigration Officer took our passports and the authorization letter (this letter you get when you receive ur visas from the Embassy. There will be a letter included in the courier) and gave the actual work permit instantly. I got Specific work permit that I can only work for my present employer. And my wife got open spousal work permit. She can work any where switch any no of companies any no of times Smiley I tell you wife's are the most luckiest of all. We husbands do the hard work and they enjoy the benefits Smiley

(Its better keep all ur documents( personal processional educational documents which you included while applying for visa in Riyadh) with you when you land here as it might happen the immigration officer would also ask for LMO etc etc)
3) thats it.. Welcome to Canada guys Smiley
Thank u so much, it's a great help. Godbless us more