+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE, I JUST WANT TO ASK BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LMO WILL ME EXPIRING EARLY NEXT MONTH AND HIS IQAMA NEEDS TO BE RENEW THAT;S WHY OUR COMPANY DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE HIS PASSPORT UNTIL THE IQAMA IS RENEWED. MY QUESTION IS CAN HE SEND AHIS APPLICATION TO RIYADH EMBASSY WITH JUST A PHOTOCOPY OF HIS PASSPORT AND JUST INCLUDE A LETTER STATING THAT HIS JUST SEND THE PASSPORT AFTER RENEWING HIS IQAMA?

Reyn

Jul 25, 2013
Hi. iam new here. i just want to know for all applicants here in riyadh that they already submitted thru ARAMEX w/ return air way bill.
How much saudi riyals exactly did you pay in ARAMEX. Thank You!

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
@reyn like me everytime i send thru aramex i pay 120sr, what are applying for?

Reyn

Jul 25, 2013
enjomac said:
@ reyn like me everytime i send thru aramex i pay 120sr, what are applying for?
120 SR thats all including the return airway bill? iam applying for Temporary Working Permit Visa in Canada..
Ready to submit in aramex...iam just waiting for my salary..thats why asking for the exact amount to budget. Thank you!

Last question what is exact location of aramex office that is near Batha (Filipino Market).....Thank You!

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
Reyn said:
120 SR thats all including the return airway bill? iam applying for Temporary Working Permit Visa in Canada..
Ready to submit in aramex...iam just waiting for my salary..thats why asking for the exact amount to budget. Thank you!

Last question what is exact location of aramex office that is near Batha (Filipino Market).....Thank You!
I PAID 129 SR THE RETURN AIRWAY BILL IS NOT INCLUDED COZ THE STAFF IN ARAMEX JUST PUT A RETURN RECIEPT IN MY ENVELOPE FOR THE RETURN ADDRESS AND HE SAID I JUST PAY IT WHEN THE EMBASSY SENDS BACK THOSE DOCUMENTS

farukSYED

Apr 7, 2012
Try submitting your application online as you only need to scan your supporting documents. Don't waste your LMO. Hope this helps.

butchie78 said:
GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE, I JUST WANT TO ASK BECAUSE MY FRIENDS LMO WILL ME EXPIRING EARLY NEXT MONTH AND HIS IQAMA NEEDS TO BE RENEW THAT;S WHY OUR COMPANY DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE HIS PASSPORT UNTIL THE IQAMA IS RENEWED. MY QUESTION IS CAN HE SEND AHIS APPLICATION TO RIYADH EMBASSY WITH JUST A PHOTOCOPY OF HIS PASSPORT AND JUST INCLUDE A LETTER STATING THAT HIS JUST SEND THE PASSPORT AFTER RENEWING HIS IQAMA?

butchie78

Jul 22, 2013
farukSYED said:
Try submitting your application online as you only need to scan your supporting documents. Don't waste your LMO. Hope this helps.
I ALREADY SUBMITTED MINE 2 MONTHS AGO THATS FOR MY FRIEND THATS WHAT IM SUGGESTING TO HIM.. THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION . GODBLESS

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
enjomac said:
going 22 weeks and according to them we need to finish 26 weeks hopefully it will be over and they will issue for me a visa anyway time flies so fast, let's see goodluck also to your application looks like there's not too much applicant here in march 2013?nobody is posting or replying.
no i am am direct hire i am not using any agency yes the embassy gave me a file no and im using it when im following up for my application.
hi sir im march applicant,same to you when i follw up my papers in embassy they said after 26weeks..what do you think they will release our visa after 26weeks?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
@saudi boy its good that the embassy tell you after 26 weeks for me they don't reply on my inquiry till now the last time i inquire is last 5 aug, by the way are you from riyadh?what work you applied and where in canada?

king III

Jun 25, 2013
hey guys i would like to ask how to apply online.. when aplayying online we need credit card to or payment transactions??

saudi boy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
enjomac said:
@ saudi boy its good that the embassy tell you after 26 weeks for me they don't reply on my inquiry till now the last time i inquire is last 5 aug, by the way are you from riyadh?what work you applied and where in canada?
but inquire last may,this month i did not inquire anymore,my accomodition is in exit 15,im working in a hotel
im applying for low skilled in canada in ontario..how bout you?

enjomac

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
16-03-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
03-01-14
im here in oleya my work is near stc in king fahd road, i applied in a restaurant as a food attendant in alberta hope it will not be too long till the results came.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
christine san andres said:
ONly MInistry of HEalth is requiring this exit to country of origin, right? kasi, in our hospital, dami ng naka exit na hindi naman dumerecho sa pinas. anyway, I do really hope the strike is over..
Yes, sadly though. I already asked if I can go directly but that is the rule they made. :(

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
ajt said:
im applying under LCP..just got my LMO last month. im now working with the requirements.. hopefully next month i can submit my application thru aramex.. i got a question actually and i want your opinion guyz, which is better in submitting the application, mail it directly to the embassy or thru CVAC??
I have read that it takes time if send it directly to the embassy compared thru CVAC.. your opinion is highly appreciated. thank you
I suggest you pass online since they advice that on-line application is easier because you just have to make a gc key on the CIC website and from there they will advice you directly plus if you submitted the wrong document they will tell you through mail. It is cheaper and easier you just have to scan your documents and send but you have to have a credit card to pay the VISA application. For me i sent the requirements they automatically send me confirmation mail and UCI number the same day. But after the strike they are not replying anymore so I guess that's all our problem for the delayed response from the embassy.

Jian_Letran

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
king III said:
hey guys i would like to ask how to apply online.. when aplayying online we need credit card to or payment transactions??
You register on line using a GC key there are set of questions you need to answer. And then after answering they will require your scanned documents and payment by credit card either master card or visa for the processing fee. It's easier and they will communicate with you through e mails. Or if there are additional papers they need you to scan and send. The VISA processing is 150 CAD. Hope it answers your question.