+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - CIC RIYADH Saudi Arabia APPLICANT

butchie

Apr 17, 2013
Rajaryan said:
@ butchie
Ur application / documents should reach embassy b4 ur lmo expires or elsr they will reject ur application.
If its taking too long to get the company letter then you can write an explanation letter explaining ur situation and include it in ur package. U can say that u will send the company letter as soon as u receive it. But send all other documents asap or else they will not process ur fnds application.
Hope this helps. Let me know if u have need any more clarification.
@Rajaryan- will it have a negative impact or effect on his application if his certificate of employment states visit visa and not for a TWP? He received his E.certificate just today.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
@SMAKBAR

Another day and week pass but still no updates......................Embassy not replying to my email.I don't know what they want to check after 5 months. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS. Keep praying for each other.

SMAKBAR

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
Hasho said:
@ SMAKBAR

Another day and week pass but still no updates......................Embassy not replying to my email.I don't know what they want to check after 5 months. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS. Keep praying for each other.
I totally understand your frustration. I wish I could give you some solution that you are not aware off already. But giving hope and sharing your experiences is a blessing it self. Knowing that you are not alone gives you a lot of courage and hope. Keep it up and good luck to every one.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
SMAKBAR said:
I totally understand your frustration. I wish I could give you some solution that you are not aware off already. But giving hope and sharing your experiences is a blessing it self. Knowing that you are not alone gives you a lot of courage and hope. Keep it up and good luck to every one.
Thanks brother........

AriesD

Apr 21, 2013
vich25 said:
@ rajaryan,
Thanks for the response. Hope you & your family are doing well in canada right now. By the way, which place are you settled in. I have a sister in calgary and they are the one who arranged an employer for me. And as mentioned by her, their agent is processing my lmo right now.
If i will to submit my application,should i include also the "Use of a Representative" form? Thanks again
And also, is the VO requiring IELTS?

@ To my Kabayans, upon submission of your applications,did you include also your NBI clearances?
Appreciating you king responses..thanks
Hi Kabayan! Nice to meet you here. Yes, I did submit my NBI clearance. I think you should submit any paper that would show your eligibility, legality and legitimacy. It will prove that you have nothing to hide and you are worthy of the job that you are applying for. Good luck! ;)

vich25

Apr 15, 2013
AriesD said:
Hi Kabayan! Nice to meet you here. Yes, I did submit my NBI clearance. I think you should submit any paper that would show your eligibility, legality and legitimacy. It will prove that you have nothing to hide and you are worthy of the job that you are applying for. Good luck! ;)
@AriesD, thanks kabayan for the feed, i really should get a clearance then. actually my lmo will still be processed, as advised by the agent in canada so for now i need to get some informations in preparing the documents. anyway kabayan, ive read your status and wondering is it really that long..but i guess that depend on the vo. but anyhow i hope youll receive your visa soon..

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates guys,Is there any February applicant still waiting for their visa? I just wonder coz it's been 3 months since my boyfriend sent his application and no response yet from the embassy.Does it really takes more than 7 months processing time or lesser? Please share your inputs.

Many thanks :)

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
Best wishes for all the forum members for this new week.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Hasho said:
Best wishes for all the forum members for this new week.
sir HASHO
Can you please help me where to get bank draft here in saudi? what are the accredited banks? tthank you.

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
cjjc23 said:
sir HASHO
Can you please help me where to get bank draft here in saudi? what are the accredited banks? tthank you.
@cjjc23
If you or any of your friend have account in Saudi British bank or Riyadh Bank you can get from there. I make my bank draft from Saudi British bank in the name of "The Receiver General For Canada".

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Hasho said:
@ cjjc23
If you or any of your friend have account in Saudi British bank or Riyadh Bank you can get from there. I make my bank draft from Saudi British bank in the name of "The Receiver General For Canada".
thank you. does it have to include the name of the bank in canada and the address?

Hasho

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2014
Nomination.....
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
23-04-2015
Passport Req..
06 April 2016
cjjc23 said:
thank you. does it have to include the name of the bank in canada and the address?
Just tell them make the draft in the name of THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA automatically they have name HSBC on the draft.

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Hasho said:
Just tell them make the draft in the name of THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA automatically they have name HSBC on the draft.
@ sir Hasho
Thank you very much for your help. Very much appreciated..

pia10

May 20, 2013
hello sir/maam..,im a filipino newbie here .,im currently working here in riyadh as a nurse and my problem is my LMO is coming any days of this month and i really dont know whats the next step will i do.,i check the cic.ca site.,yah it has the info's but im confused.,i really want to hear from a person who experienced it going to canada as a live-in caregiver .i just dont wana make mistake. ,hope someone can help me.,all seniors.,.tnx a lot,

cjjc23

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
cjjc23 said:
@ sir Hasho
Thank you very much for your help. Very much appreciated..
@ sir Hasho
How would I know if my documents are received by the embassy? I sent it last May 19. Aramex told me that it was delivered on May 20. Thanks.