+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICATION - ABU DHABI EMBASSY

B Spice

May 9, 2013
richi said:
hi guys, i am about to submit my application for qatar police clearance in qatar embassy here in abu dhabi...

is anyone here did the same thing as mine?

How long will be the process??

Got my contract copy and LMO already and just completing my requirements.
For me i got my pcc in dubai after 8 weeks but they will tell you that it will take 3 months...prepare qatar riyals for payment...if im not mistaken its 21 riyals.

B Spice

May 9, 2013
Butchoi501 said:
Hi guys,

Just want to share even if it hurts so bad but just to let you know that I've got a refusal letter...
Thank you so much...
Dont worry..god have a better plan for you...

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@ Butchoi

Sorry to hear that Sad about it I m deeply but please do not worry God has a good plan for you if you do not mind can you share what is
reason because me also cashier applied and 8 months and 22 days finished I am very scared about it as well

Oh God give us strength and help us

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
nomi119 said:
@ Butchoi

Sorry to hear that Sad about it I m deeply but please do not worry God has a good plan for you if you do not mind can you share what is
reason because me also cashier applied and 8 months and 22 days finished I am very scared about it as well

Oh God give us strength and help us

Hi nomi119

Actually they made the decision last July 3 2013, however they send me an email yesterday,
Here are the following reasons

1. You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your propective employment.
2.you have not satisfied that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay
3.Financial status

I hope this will help...god bless to everyone who's waiting for your visa...just a piece of advice don't resign until you got you visa...

Thank you and good luck..

ijaz1988

Apr 21, 2013
@butchoi501.....

All our prayers r with u, for sure God has something better for u!
can i know who was ur prospective employer in canada & did u apply through overseas immigration?

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@Butchoi501

I do not have words which is I could say for you but only can say that God Give you Strong Strength it is easy to say so many things
but Please do not Worry up and down its part of life Try again and prepare yourself life is not finish you have your own life

me also very scared because 9 months is going to finished let see what I will get it

Thank very much to share God Bless you an always happy and Success in future life

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
Hi guys i received email from the embassy yesterday attached below stating that they already had my
results dated 18th of June 2013 but unfortunately i havent received it in my mailbox.
I already replied to them that i havent received it, how come they send it without any information?
Its already 2 months since that date, what should i do now guys please advise.... :(

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry. We apologize for the delayed response.

An email concerning the results of your application was sent to this email address on 18 June 2013.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi

Websites / Sites web: www.uae.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

Please include all your questions in a single message. In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

nomi119 said:
@ Butchoi501

I do not have words which is I could say for you but only can say that God Give you Strong Strength it is easy to say so many things
but Please do not Worry up and down its part of life Try again and prepare yourself life is not finish you have your own life

me also very scared because 9 months is going to finished let see what I will get it

Thank very much to share God Bless you an always happy and Success in future life

nomi119

Nov 30, 2012
@ hot Hunk

so sad about it I think you should go Canadian Embassy and tell details about emails and tomorrow visa section will be open
I m sure you would get good response from there
even me did not get single email after received my enquiry email I m daily checking email as well
9 months is going to be finish

What was your result in email? have you sent enquiry email before ??

itsmeehkarl

Jul 23, 2013
Hello po. I'm a newbie here. I just want to ask what occupations should I apply to be eligible.

I'm a Filipina Commerce graduate major in Finance but when I started working in Dubai I worked as a Document Controller for 5 years and now I'm a PA/Secretary.

I hope you could help me po.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
Shargeel Ahmed said:
As per VAC the PASFO strike has been finished and all officers returned the duties.
hi do you have the details where it was indicated that PAFSO now members are now working?

hothunk74

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Passport Req..
TBA
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Sooooonnn! In God's grace
hi @nomi119, actually i have sent three to four times email enquiry regarding status of my application and just recently they
emailed me that my application status sent thru my email address but i haven't got it ::) Im presently in the Philippines my question
is can i call them directly? or just email them please advise, thanks :'(

nomi119 said:
@ hot Hunk

so sad about it I think you should go Canadian Embassy and tell details about emails and tomorrow visa section will be open
I m sure you would get good response from there
even me did not get single email after received my enquiry email I m daily checking email as well
9 months is going to be finish

What was your result in email? have you sent enquiry email before ??

farukSYED

Apr 7, 2012
Shargeel Ahmed said:
As per VAC the PASFO strike has been finished and all officers returned the duties.
As much as I would like to believe this, there is no reference that could support such information. As per PAFSO website and Facebook account(PAFSO - APASE), PSLRB hearing has been moved to Aug 21, 2013. To the poster above, please verify the information before posting to avoid misinforming fellow forum users.

Shargeel Ahmed

Jun 15, 2013
Respected Friend,

I have mentioned the VAC I got the information of VAC they told me the strike have finished and all officers have returned the duties.