+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK PERMIT APPLICANTS - Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi 2014 batch

gwennie

Apr 20, 2013
Guys as long as you submitted the application before the expiration of LMO, no worries. Even your LMO expire already to this date it doesn't matter. Just wait for you visas.. Claim it and you will receive it. My bf submitted his application nov 20 2013 and we are prayerfully waiting for the result. Vac said its 4-6 months processing. Just patiently wait. :)

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
gwennie said:
Guys as long as you submitted the application before the expiration of LMO, no worries. Even your LMO expire already to this date it doesn't matter. Just wait for you visas.. Claim it and you will receive it. My bf submitted his application nov 20 2013 and we are prayerfully waiting for the result. Vac said its 4-6 months processing. Just patiently wait. :)
@gwennie,

I agree with you!

Thanks.

Jenog

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Guys, any idea which month they are processing now? Seems there were only very few approvals that happened last March. Hopefully there would be many applications that would be approved this April....

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
@maling,

Last visa approval from 2013 Octoberian applicants!

Regards,

Jenog

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Jenog said:
@ maling,

Last visa approval from 2013 Octoberian applicants!

Regards,

Jenog

Thanks for the update Jenog! Hopefully the November applicants will get their results soon! :)

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Jenog said:
@ bebang,

I submitted my docs in person. Only Police Clearance certificate and NBI Clearance should be original. And the rest photocopies only. Your original passport will only require by the embassy once your work permit application is ok.

regards,

Jenog
Do they require NBI? I thought police clearance is ok.

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
@ tipsy,

Police clearance was pre-requirement for your current country of residence where you stay for 6 month period. While the NBI serve as criminal check background on your country of citizenship where you permanently resides. Both are mandatory requirements for visa application.

Are you here in dubai?

regards,

jenog

nikysa

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Guys

I had just heard if your applying in BC mejo nag kakahigpitan n ng mga Foreign worker dun. Dami nag rereklamo PR at canadian citizens na pinapaboran tyo mga Filipino na makuha un work lalo na sa Mcdonalds.

Kya if may way kyo to follow up or to expedite un processing do it now.

Tnx

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
Hi Good day! I'm newbie in this forum and i have a lot of questions :) I'm living here in Dubai. I got my positive LMO last month, my papers is still on process (red ribbon) in Philippines. But possibly receive it after holyweek. Now, I'm kinda confused if which one should i take, the application online or by papers/ sending direct to the embassy. Do I have to take IELTS course, is it required? Is there an interview at the embassy? What are the papers that i have to send them. Thank you so much..

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msperez said:
Hi Good day! I'm newbie in this forum and i have a lot of questions :) I'm living here in Dubai. I got my positive LMO last month, my papers is still on process (red ribbon) in Philippines. But possibly receive it after holyweek. Now, I'm kinda confused if which one should i take, the application online or by papers/ sending direct to the embassy. Do I have to take IELTS course, is it required? Is there an interview at the embassy? What are the papers that i have to send them. Thank you so much..
Hi MSPEREZ,
Congrats...:)
Go for Online Application or go through VFS,it takes only 4 -6 months whereas paper application takes 8-10 months. Regarding IELTS, It is not compulsory to produce IELTS Results for work permit application. Interview is random factor, if you are so lucky you will get interview before the final decision. For applying work permit as an supporting document, you need Work Experience Certificates,Degree Certificates,Passport Copies,Police Clearance Certificates( both dubai and your country),up front medical(if needed), LMO, Employment Contract,Job Offer,Photogragh.For further details go through http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Jenog said:
@ tipsy,

Police clearance was pre-requirement for your current country of residence where you stay for 6 month period. While the NBI serve as criminal check background on your country of citizenship where you permanently resides. Both are mandatory requirements for visa application.

Are you here in dubai?

regards,

jenog
I'm here in AUH. Are you in food service? Where did u find your job?

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
tipsy said:
I'm here in AUH. Are you in food service? Where did u find your job?
@tipsy,

I found my employer through jobbank site. And my NOC is 6622 Warehouse Shelf stocker.
How about you tipsy? I've been working with the same industry for over a decade of experience. Hope to get our visa at earliest period.

How did you submit your application online or through VFS global?

regards,

jenog

pasa

Apr 13, 2014
dear friends,
I need your advice as I am having sleepless nights these days. My wife processed all the documents just last Wednesday thru VFS global. I trusted them but they didn't check all the documents thoroughly. and yesterday, we realized that she forgot to sign the job contract. and today when we asked them if we could still sign that contract, they said all the documents have already been sent to Canadian embassy, Abu dhabi. now we are very much anxious about getting rejected just because of that. her LMO expires in September 2014. Any advice will be highly appreciated in advance.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Jenog said:
@ tipsy,

I found my employer through jobbank site. And my NOC is 6622 Warehouse Shelf stocker.
How about you tipsy? I've been working with the same industry for over a decade of experience. Hope to get our visa at earliest period.

How did you submit your application online or through VFS global?

regards,

jenog
I only have VV but not yet TRV, im still searching for employer. Hope I would be lucky this April