+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experince for express entry -

Kashish sood

Oct 10, 2018
hi all
i have 4 years experience from hdfc bank 2013 -2017
after that i have joined icici bank 2017 - till now ..
now i got offer from bandhan bank and they are giving me almost double pay due to which i have to leave the job within 30 days but icici bank is saying that if i dont work for 90 days i will not get releiving letter ..
plz guide will the first compoany exp of 4 years will work for express entry profile or i have to take the releiving letter from indusind bank also ..
i will be very thankful to u

regards

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hello

Yes 4 years work experience is enough and will give you good crs score and then dont put your icici in work history as you are not claiming any point for it. Just add it to personal history.

As my employer got verification call 2 weeks ago from local VO so you dont want verification call go to icici bank as incase they give bad reference. So just to be safe side apply your file on basis of hdfc bank experience.

I hope it helps
Good luck.

Wait for other opinions as well but this is my personal experience. But taking a new job with good salary will give you opportunity to save more money until you get pr.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
hi all
i have 4 years experience from hdfc bank 2013 -2017
after that i have joined icici bank 2017 - till now ..
now i got offer from bandhan bank and they are giving me almost double pay due to which i have to leave the job within 30 days but icici bank is saying that if i dont work for 90 days i will not get releiving letter ..
plz guide will the first compoany exp of 4 years will work for express entry profile or i have to take the releiving letter from indusind bank also ..
i will be very thankful to u

regards
Your 4 years at HDFC Bank are sufficient as long as you are able to provide your offer letter and salary slips.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
When you are building your Express Entry profile, you will be asked what you were doing in what year. Do mention about ICICI even if they have not given you a relieving letter, but do mention that you left ICICI for Bandhan Bank because of higher pay, however, because you left before 90 days, you were not given a relieving letter by ICICI, make sure that you have a copy of the offer letter by ICICI and Salary Slips for the time period that you worked there. If you don't mention the whole story, truthfully, it will raise questions on what you were doing during that time.

Be honest on your application, to the full extent. These guys have a knack for finding misrepresentations and attempts for hiding information. So don't, mention everything and provide relevant documentation.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello

Yes 4 years work experience is enough and will give you good crs score and then dont put your icici in work history as you are not claiming any point for it. Just add it to personal history.

As my employer got verification call 2 weeks ago from local VO so you dont want verification call go to icici bank as incase they give bad reference. So just to be safe side apply your file on basis of hdfc bank experience.

I hope it helps
Good luck.

Wait for other opinions as well but this is my personal experience. But taking a new job with good salary will give you opportunity to save more money until you get pr.
What do u think could be a possible reason of a call

Reactions: JamesRodriguez

Sp*

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
What do u think could be a possible reason of a call
It was just hardly 2 minite call regarding job duration, salary and job duties.

As my boss got office set up at home and I work from there with clients so may b they want to confirm job responsibilties and quality of work.
Thats the only reason i think of nothing else.

Reactions: jaffaral