Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Hi ,

Do we need to have hours we worked and a detailed list of your duties and responsibilities in our work experience letter.
None of my relieving letter and experience letter mentioned the hours worked per day or per week.

Please advise.

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
immanuelluna said:
you should request it to your employer HR
What if the company don't want to give? what is the best alternative way

Thanks

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
You can mention yuor employer that you need duties and responsibilities related certification for some other purpose than the immigration. You can mention any governmental requriement - to which your employer wouldnt have any option than to say yes.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaibhavvd said:
You can mention yuor employer that you need duties and responsibilities related certification for some other purpose than the immigration. You can mention any governmental requriement - to which your employer wouldnt have any option than to say yes.
Actually- Companies can refuse, and they frequently do, to issue Work-Ex letters in the format that we need. They usually have a regular format and insist that it's the best they can do. The only way around it is, you can request them to make an exception in your case based on your rapport with the HR person.

And no, Companies won't agree to vague government requirements, since there's nothing like that (in India at least) wherein they have to give it in the format that we want. And they will ask you for the "Government requirement" letter, which if you can't furnish, will only hamper your request.

I suggest the OP to ask his HR person nicely, and perhaps take him/her into confidence and tell him/her that this letter will make or break his application.

In case your company does not give it in that format- please include as much evidence as possible including appointment letter, work-ex letter, relieving letter, pay stubs along with a letter explaining that your organization does not give the letter with the format that they asked for. Good luck!

cheers13

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
jrgene said:
What if the company don't want to give? what is the best alternative way

Thanks
In work experience letter JOB DUTIES are most important and duties should not be copied paste from the CIC website.
I found here some members were having same problem and they wrote job duties by themselves in a plain paper and explanation letter why they were unable to manage work experience letter from employer as per the CIC requirements and attested by notary public submitted with all other papers of work experience. They got visa.
Of course I think it is the last option and see what other seniors reply.............

kkj

May 25, 2013
Hi tilakk,

I need your urgent help. While searching this forum, I came to know that your credit card was blocked and you somehow manges to replace it. I am also in a similar situation. I applied for FSW May 2013 and application was received on May 24. Right now they are working on May 16 apps. My credit card is also blocked and I am in a lot of stress. Can you guide me as how to cope this situation based on your experience with CIC. If possible can you also share the cover letter which you sent to CIC and what other documents (forms etc) should I include. I don't have any UCI, I would be grateful if you can help me on this. My email is kkj2180@gmail. Waiting anxiously for your reply.

ami2245

Jul 7, 2013
Yes, it is required. I requested it from my most recent employer, he gave it in written, but I could not get it from my previous employers.

kardevkav said:
Hi ,

Do we need to have hours we worked and a detailed list of your duties and responsibilities in our work experience letter.
None of my relieving letter and experience letter mentioned the hours worked per day or per week.

Please advise.