+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience verfication and education details update to express entry profile

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
Guys I wanted to know how does Canada government get our education details from Wes as I did not see any option to add my reference number. Also how I'll the Canada govt evaluate my work experience as 2 of the 4 companies I have worked for has shut down

Wajidhosain

Sep 19, 2017
Pakistan
NOC Code......
They'll ask you about ECA and relevant reference number when you'll be filling out details of your qualification in education details form.
Guys I wanted to know how does Canada government get our education details from Wes as I did not see any option to add my reference number. Also how I'll the Canada govt evaluate my work experience as 2 of the 4 companies I have worked for has shut down

priachaurasia

Oct 31, 2017
So I did fill the express entry form once and I got a msg that I have been rejected coz ECA was not done... While filling up the form, there I did not see an option to fill the reference number.

Also if you could share about work experience too.

Thanks

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
So I did fill the express entry form once and I got a msg that I have been rejected coz ECA was not done... While filling up the form, there I did not see an option to fill the reference number.

Also if you could share about work experience too.

Thanks
Hello,

when you create your EE profile, in the education section, you will have the question regarding your ECA when you choose your education level. Here is where you input the info.

Also, if the companies you have worked for have shut down, how will you get experience letters from them???

if this was long ago (say 5-7 years ago), you can enter the information about your last 5-7 years of job and later write an LOE explaining the situation.

If this was recent, then you can attach your statements from banks with salary transfer info showing the creditor as that company. This coupled with a letter of explanation should be good.

Nishant.