+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience :: Same Company multiple Locations

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I have a total work experience of 8+Years with my company but have worked for the same company in multiple locations. Should I mention this in my work history or personal history. My concern is..if I mention this in my work history then I have to provide reference letter for each location.

Please Suggest..

margcityfoon

Mar 3, 2015
binga777 said:
I have a total work experience of 8+Years with my company but have worked for the same company in multiple locations. Should I mention this in my work history or personal history. My concern is..if I mention this in my work history then I have to provide reference letter for each location.

Please Suggest..
I thought when u transferred from one location/country to next u should consider resign from the previous job and into new job! Even from HR's point-of-view, you should have resigned from their list and payroll.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have worked within the same company in the same country but at 3 different locations at 3 different positions and 3 different salaries. I have got 3 different letters for each location / position / salary but the letterhead is the same for all the letters and the HR person who issued the letters are the same.

binga777

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
I took transfer to a different city and also went overseas on deputation for two years with same company.