NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions regards documents for proof of work experience. According to my research I need:-
1. Offer letter
2. experience letter
3. Reference letter
4. Bank statement
5. Cash voucher if paid in cash. (What else will be required if paid in cash? document wise?)

If the salary breakage is not shown in the offer letter will it be okay? Because one of the companies hasn't shown the breakage but cash voucher is available as proof of payment.

Any help will be appreciated

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Yes to experience letters etc however I don't have offer letters from all of my jobs - only the odd pay rise or 'you're doing great' letters which I will submit to back up my evidence.

For Canada it is required you submit your T4 with suggested ROE and tax returns.

Hope this helps.

niki.chawla1

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC 0124
AOR Received.
07-12-16
Med's Done....
17-12-16
Passport Req..
26-12-17
dan_and said:
What do you mean by "salary breakage"? Do you mean "breakdown"? So does the letter show any salary information at all?

I also don't understand what a cash voucher is in this context. Do you mean a payslip or a receipt?

But anyways: if you have other means of proving that the job was paid, then it is acceptable not to have the salary included in the reference letter. Pay slips, tax records or receipt of cash payment are generally acceptable, but it depends on the discretion of the officer to determine whether the prove you provide is sufficient.
By salary breakage I meant salary breakdown. The joining letter shows the salary information. It was during my bachelors degree that a friend's father hired me for some experience and extra pocket money but the amount was around 5 thousand which didn't provide me with pf and other benefits. So I don't have a breakup of salary like in other jobs that I have done.

A cash receipt of paying me salary is what I meant by cash voucher. Again, my profile was of sales and marketing trainee so I was paid in cash.

Would all this do?

I also have worked for my friend who started her own start up as a Strategic marketing executive. And the amount was paid together for two months (that's the tenure I worked for at her company). Would that be a problem? Because it was not given month wise it was given together at a later date since the client took too much time to pay back to us.