09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hey Friend,

You won't believe it, I got my COPR yesterday :)... Just roughly three weeks after paying my RPRF.
I am still trying to come to terms with reality :) :)

Anyways can you let me know how may one find employment in Canada (IT/Data Analytics) with no Canadian experience,

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks
Madhur
I am so happy for you. Congratulations. It depends on your province of choice. What province are you coming to?

Madhur123

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Legro,
Greetings.

I filed under FSW, however I will want to live in Ontario. I currently work in Detroit area and would commute daily until I get a IT/Data Analytics job in Canada.I have heard that it is very difficult to get a job in Canada without Canadian experience.

Kindly guide and thanks a ton in advance.

Thanks
Madhur

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys. Its off the topic question in this thread. Sorry for that.

I would like to know 2 things:
1) Being the primary applicant, I will have to submit bank letter stating all the required info or I will have to submit bank statement as well?

2) my fund comprises of fund transfered from my spouse's bank account as well and she will accompany me. In this case, I am planning to provide a statutory declaration from her in details and I will write a LOE explaining from where the money came from. But, do i have to provide my spouse's bank letters (stating all the required info) and bank statement as well or only the primary applicant will provide for his account only, which is ME?

Pls advise!

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi Legro,
Greetings.

I filed under FSW, however I will want to live in Ontario. I currently work in Detroit area and would commute daily until I get a IT/Data Analytics job in Canada.I have heard that it is very difficult to get a job in Canada without Canadian experience.

Kindly guide and thanks a ton in advance.

Thanks
Madhur
hey Madhur. As you applied for FSW with foreign work experience, did u receive any call from VO regarding your work experience or did your employee got calls.. pls share thank you

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,
Can you guys please confirm my one doubt?
I have 3.5 years of experience in 2 different NOCs. I have heard that to claim maximum points we should have 3 years exp in only ONE NOC.
Should i wait or should i submit my application under two different NOCs? Your suggestion will be really helpful.
Thanks

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi All,
Can you guys please confirm my one doubt?
I have 3.5 years of experience in 2 different NOCs. I have heard that to claim maximum points we should have 3 years exp in only ONE NOC.
Should i wait or should i submit my application under two different NOCs? Your suggestion will be really helpful.
Thanks
it is not true. In order to apply for FSW, you will need to prove 1 year continuous fulltime experience in 1 noc O, A, B and score 67. To claim points for 3 years experience, you can add all up.

Reactions: Harsimrat117

Harsimrat117

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
it is not true. In order to apply for FSW, you will need to prove 1 year continuous fulltime experience in 1 noc O, A, B and score 67. To claim points for 3 years experience, you can add all up.
Thanks a lot. So that means i can go ahead and apply ?
Also i am talking about only the foriegn work experience under Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Madhur123

Sep 5, 2017
hey Madhur. As you applied for FSW with foreign work experience, did u receive any call from VO regarding your work experience or did your employee got calls.. pls share thank you
Hi There,

No, I did not get any call. I am sure that my current and previous employer also did not get any call, since I checked with her last week only.

I am not sure if CIC called my first US employer namely Cognizant.
My over all process took only 5 weeks.

I have sent my passport and my dependent's passport for permanent visa stamping. I am not sure if I will get the physical PR card ow itself or will I get it may be a few weeks/months from now.

Thanks
Madhur

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi There,

No, I did not get any call. I am sure that my current and previous employer also did not get any call, since I checked with her last week only.

I am not sure if CIC called my first US employer namely Cognizant.
My over all process took only 5 weeks.

I have sent my passport and my dependent's passport for permanent visa stamping. I am not sure if I will get the physical PR card ow itself or will I get it may be a few weeks/months from now.

Thanks
Madhur
Hi madhur. Sent you a PM