+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience letter

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have worked 1 year back home now in canada applying under CEC after 1 year of experience

I have worked in home country for 16 months.

I got experience letter mentioning the joining and last date with designation , offer letter , separate letter stated the job location and responsibilities ???

I asked then put all on one. but they can not.???

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Does your pay slip indicate your hours?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssonirocks said:
i have been paid monthly. not hour wise
You need to mention number of hours worked per week and also your compensation, whatever it maybe...hourly/monthly/annual.

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
mukulabd said:
You need to mention number of hours worked per week and also your compensation, whatever it maybe...hourly/monthly/annual.
can i decline the invitation and make another another profile with no back home experience.?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssonirocks said:
can i decline the invitation and make another another profile with no back home experience.?
Does removing that work experience drop your score below cut off for that draw when you received ITA?

Omidahomie

Aug 23, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
Hi, do we need to include the email of the company or our immediate (boss email)? On the reference letter?

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
ssonirocks said:
Hi Everyone,

I have worked 1 year back home now in canada applying under CEC after 1 year of experience

I have worked in home country for 16 months.

I got experience letter mentioning the joining and last date with designation , offer letter , separate letter stated the job location and responsibilities ???

I asked then put all on one. but they can not.???
What are your points without it? I had the same issue with foreign work experience but I realized removing it still gave me enough points under CEC for an invite. So I took it off from work history and added it to personal history. With scores dropping to 440-450, you could consider this option.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omidahomie said:
Hi, do we need to include the email of the company or our immediate (boss email)? On the reference letter?
Boss mail if he/she has signed it.

cavemen

Star Member
Feb 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys

I am in a similar situation where I have received my ITA and in my profile I had added my spouse's work experience which is foreign work experience and will make no difference to my application if it was not added in the first place.
However now since I can't edit my profile, can I still add the details to his personal history and not add anything to his work history in the ITA application ?
Will this discrepancy in the profile and the actually application result to any doubts which will result in rejection of my application ?
This is giving me some serious rough nights ..

Really looking forward for some advice .