+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK EXPERIENCE - LETTER

nrat

Aug 31, 2009
I'm in the process of gathering the evidence for my work experience. I'm a collage and uni lecturer. I have contacted my employers and they have all requested me to send a letter to them stating the information needed and they will sign to say the info is correct. Does anyone have any examples of letters or any advice of info I should put in these letters. I have studied the info on the CIC check list and it looks straight forward but thought I would see if anyone has advice.

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you are going to prepare work experience certificate from your past/present employers,make sure that it contains the following: 1. date of appointment to last date of service (duration), 2. your designation, 3. your subject which you teach, 4. all this should be on the college letter pad and duly signed by the head of the college/principal, 5. you should also preferably get hold of the visiting card of the principal and attach it with your work experience certificate.
KINDLY NOTE: when you are preparing the work experience certificate of your PRESENT employment, make sure that apart from the above mentioned points,1.make sure that your also mention in detail the nature of job responsibilities that you have as college lecturer (it should be in detail and mention all your duties) and 2. Prepare a salary certificate too from your college, mentioning the details of your salary, your savings such as PF, and other deductions. 3. Also prepare a PF certificate from your college, mentioning how much money you have saved as PF in your PF account (as this also can be used to show how much transferable funds you have). If you need any other clarification, please dont hesitate to ask.
Regards, harryk.

omwalmah

Dec 30, 2008
hi nrat
r u applying as college instructor or university professor? can u plz explain in details the nature of your job. ie; college, department, subject, ...etc

nrat

Aug 31, 2009
My work history is :
2003 to 2007 as a collegeas a Tutor
flash and dreamweaver.
2005 to 2007 @ a UNI as a Lecturer
Role : Teaching Art and Design along with multimedia including , Photoshop etc
I'm presently not teaching.