+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Experience letter

CJP

Jun 17, 2013
My employer both present and past have refused to give Work experience letter describing duties performed ,- reason it is against the company policy. However they are ready to give experience certificate which will mention various roles held in organisation with dates and duration held for each role.

Is this sufficient to prove the work experience in specificed NOC ? In above scenario what other data i can submit to visa officer as alternative. ( like increment letters, Income tax returns , congralutory letters etc )

Request Vats and other senior member to help here

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what you can do is two things. get this in writing from your emplyer (email) that they cant give your referral letter. get the certificate from them and explain your JDs in another letter explaining against each position the certificate suggests. and submit an explaination.

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Check my post on this thread. You can get whatever your employer is providing and attach an affidavit as suggested in this thread (it also has format). Hope this helps:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-verification-letter-missing-explanation-format-t64698.0.html#new

You will have to get one affidavit notarized for each employer. You can't include all your employment history in one letter.

Good luck!

CJP

Jun 17, 2013
Chappan and Haral,

Thank you very much for you quick and detail reply.

Chappan,

Thanks for specific format , i think now it is very easy for me to represent the case.

chetan

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
CJP said:
My employer both present and past have refused to give Work experience letter describing duties performed ,- reason it is against the company policy. However they are ready to give experience certificate which will mention various roles held in organisation with dates and duration held for each role.

Is this sufficient to prove the work experience in specificed NOC ? In above scenario what other data i can submit to visa officer as alternative. ( like increment letters, Income tax returns , congralutory letters etc )

Request Vats and other senior member to help here
Sir

Get experience letters from your employer , mail them to Visa office.
They understand limitations , and will confirm by calling your employer about your role and general duties.

Stay Blessed