+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

work experience letter?????????? help me please.

apatel79

Dec 2, 2008
hi,
i am a Indian pharmacist. i done my bachlor with 4 year study. I have 3 year work experience as a pharmacist.in which i have two year experience during my bachelor study. and one year after my bachelor . i was worked at my relatives medical store as a pharmacist , and in India most of all people got there salary in cash. i got my salary in cash and spend all money on my study.

I don't have salary slip or any job contract letter. and i got my salary in cash so i did not mansion in tax document. i have only work experience letter. nothing more.

so how can i prove that i really worked in their particular post at particular medical store?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

apatel79 said:
hi,
i am a Indian pharmacist. i done my bachlor with 4 year study. I have 3 year work experience as a pharmacist.in which i have two year experience during my bachelor study. and one year after my bachelor . i was worked at my relatives medical store as a pharmacist , and in India most of all people got there salary in cash. i got my salary in cash and spend all money on my study.

I don't have salary slip or any job contract letter. and i got my salary in cash so i did not mansion in tax document. i have only work experience letter. nothing more.

so how can i prove that i really worked in their particular post at particular medical store?
1. The work prior to your obtaining your pharmacy degree would not be counted as you would not have been qualified.
2. Be prepared to prove that you actually worked at your relatives pharmacy, as New Delhi usually questions work for a relative with no proof other than a letter from the relative.

PMM

sushid0c

Star Member
Oct 25, 2007
PMM said:
Hi

apatel79 said:
hi,

1. The work prior to your obtaining your pharmacy degree would not be counted as you would not have been qualified.
2. Be prepared to prove that you actually worked at your relatives pharmacy, as New Delhi usually questions work for a relative with no proof other than a letter from the relative.

PMM

whatever has been said by PMM ..............both 1 and 2.........totally agree with that

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
It is very much counted.Its spelled out very clearly in OP manual.All work experience to be counted whether done before, during or after studies provided he fulfiles all other requirements of IRPA.Now catch here is that whether visa officer will accept his work experience as a Pharmacist before studies?? thats the issue, he may or may not.
rely.

PMM said:
Hi

apatel79 said:
hi,

PMM