+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work experience Gap

abhishekkhosla

Aug 2, 2017
Dear All,

I have a question i have few days gap between my joining in the same company ie i was relieved from India on 30th June and i joined nigeria operations by 11th July as this is the date of my work permit approved. So will this be considered as a Gap and how should i mention in my EE profile personal and work history. Please note the same date has been mentioned in my JD letter of nigeria ie from 11th July till 20 september

secondly i have done some changes in my work profile which got missed during EOI due to HR mistake ie I mentioned my colombia experience from June to september in EOI but actually it is from June to October which i have now POST ITA will this make any difference

Kindly help me

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi,

I was having messed up work experience like every 4-6 months flying back to india for a month or two .
But when i created my profile i added from 2008-2010 with no gaps.

If they need more clarification they will ask you to fill one form which explains every single day where you were- that explains them more clearly.

However, long story short your gap is not a problem at all . so dont worry

Reactions: abhishekkhosla

abhishekkhosla

Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

I was having messed up work experience like every 4-6 months flying back to india for a month or two .
But when i created my profile i added from 2008-2010 with no gaps.

If they need more clarification they will ask you to fill one form which explains every single day where you were- that explains them more clearly.

However, long story short your gap is not a problem at all . so dont worry
Thanks can you also please answer my second question

i have done some changes in my work profile which got missed during EOI due to HR mistake ie I mentioned my colombia experience from June to september in EOI but actually it is from June to October which i have now POST ITA will this make any difference

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Thanks can you also please answer my second question

i have done some changes in my work profile which got missed during EOI due to HR mistake ie I mentioned my colombia experience from June to september in EOI but actually it is from June to October which i have now POST ITA will this make any difference
NO, it doesnt make any difference .
That is nonsense and wrong on so many levels. Don't follow this answer.
If you find this nonsense why dont you give me a sense full answer.
I failed my papers and i have given them all the explanation and proof and i got approved.
I'm not telling here what i heard from others.

IF you dont know what need to be done then you dont be nonsense

Shassann1995.18

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Dear All,

I have a question i have few days gap between my joining in the same company ie i was relieved from India on 30th June and i joined nigeria operations by 11th July as this is the date of my work permit approved. So will this be considered as a Gap and how should i mention in my EE profile personal and work history. Please note the same date has been mentioned in my JD letter of nigeria ie from 11th July till 20 september

secondly i have done some changes in my work profile which got missed during EOI due to HR mistake ie I mentioned my colombia experience from June to september in EOI but actually it is from June to October which i have now POST ITA will this make any difference

Kindly help me
hey was rhis only 1 yr experience in total? was this gap acceptable?
pls help