CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi guys,

I have 2 correspondence university degrees. Correspondence has different meaning in my country that in Canada. We had to go school 2-3 times a month (1/3 less time, than the regular students), at the weekend. So it is similar than the part time study in Canada. It is for people who are working. So I was able to work 40 hours beside the school. I got WES for one of the degrees. I did not ask for the other, due to I had enough points. My question is, express entry will count work experience during I was studying? Does anybody has similar issue?

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=394&top=29

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/work-experience-while-studing-t399930.15.html

BUT PLEASE WAIT FOR MORE REPLIES BEFORE U COME TO ANY CONCLUSION.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandra02 said:
Hi guys,

I have 2 correspondence university degrees. Correspondence has different meaning in my country that in Canada. We had to go school 2-3 times a month (1/3 less time, than the regular students), at the weekend. So it is similar than the part time study in Canada. It is for people who are working. So I was able to work 40 hours beside the school. I got WES for one of the degrees. I did not ask for the other, due to I had enough points. My question is, express entry will count work experience during I was studying? Does anybody has similar issue?
Yes that experience counts.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thank you so much guys. I really appreciate. It is clear now. work experience can not be counted only if somebody is a full time student. I was not full time. So it counts. I checked the links which you suggested. Thanks again. I can sleep well tonight.:)