+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WORK EXPERIENCE CHECK AND OTERS BEFORE BACKLOG LAW COMES INTO EFFECT

kolaveri_di_canada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
hi i am 2007 simplified process case.my documents were requested and submited in november 2011. i have claimed my points for experience for my previous job.i have joined new company which i have mentioned in my my application but not claimed any points for that.i have no updates from chc after i have submitted my docs.i have few questions as follows please help answering.thank you in advance.as i know the backlog cases are still being processed i am hoping for all my checks are done before law comes in effect. ANY CHANCES OF MY CASE TURN FROM IN PROCESS TO DECISION MADE BEFORE BACKLOG LAW COMES INTO EFFECT IF DOCS SUBMITTED IN NOV 2011.

1)how long do they take to check this after documents request.
2) at what stage of application this work experience check is done in simplified process 2007 cases?(is it done simultaneously along with background check)
3)Under what circumstances these experience check is waived.
4) at what stage of application this work experience check is done in simplified process 2007 cases?(is it done simultaneously along with background check).
4) is there anyone where chc never checked their work experience by calling their employers .

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
I'm similar with you, and my documents were requested and submited in April 2010. still no further information. So you have to wait...

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
kolaveri_di_canada said:
have they completed your work exp n background check?
I know nothing about what they have done with my application.
One of my friend who is a lawyer checked my document and told me the only information was that they began to process my application since May 2010.

kolaveri_di_canada

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
i was asking how long doest it take to do the work exp and backgnd check so that we can estimate if we can get desicion made before the law comes to effecr or our applications will be returned????????????????????

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
dear friends,

a total of 895 members (pre feb 2008 applicant) are already in our FB group so do visit http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/ and join us for raising our voices together against injustice.

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
kolaveri_di_canada said:
i was asking how long doest it take to do the work exp and backgnd check so that we can estimate if we can get desicion made before the law comes to effecr or our applications will be returned????????????????????
I guess it is different from different people.
Checking your CAIPS is the only way to know your status.