+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawn from USA, MS program and Canada Student Visa Application

Tazim123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I withdrawn myself from MS program of USA from Fall-2016. Just attended 2 semester there ( Fall-15 and Spring-16 )
After 1 year, I am planning to apply for Canada Study program, Got admission in MS program with full funding to a Canadian University.
Which document do I have to submit of previous US program for Canada Visa ?
only the paper of withdraw or anything else ?
Thanks is advance.

pravlmr

Apr 16, 2017
Tazim123 said:
I withdrawn myself from MS program of USA from Fall-2016. Just attended 2 semester there ( Fall-15 and Spring-16 )
After 1 year, I am planning to apply for Canada Study program, Got admission in MS program with full funding to a Canadian University.
Thanks is advance.

Hi, Can you let me know which Canadian university you got admission from? I am looking for a university with some funding. Also please any info on the Canadian universities that gives funding is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!
Anyway, I did my masters in US I guess I20 and the with drawl document would be fine.

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
Tazim123 said:
Thanks is advance.
I am some what in a similar situation, my college got black listed as soon as I completed course but they are not extending OPT which will be expiring in 2 months, so can you share your experience about how you applied and what are the things needed to apply.

Is IELTS mandatory to apply and if so what are the expected scores.

THANKS