+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdrawal of Representative

Anna02

Nov 12, 2018
Toronto
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Representatives also have to wait until they get any update from visa office .. same as ourselves we thought to do the same but we let the idea go, we call then after every 2 weeks and they pleasantly answers our questions. Since you have 3-4 people in the app it's gonna be lots of work. Yes you paid them for your file but they also have to wait for the upation of you are very curious you can also check automated upation.
The reason we are withdrawing the representative is not just because they are not updating us with the status of our application. Also they keep changing the consultants in their firm and not letting me know about it and when I call them to check the status then they will ask to sign the 4 UOR forms again. They kept doing that many times I am tired of it.

Like I said in the previous line I haven't send the form of withdrawal of my previous representative for my dependents until now and our file is almost the end of processing. I don't know whether the CIC did send any correspondence regarding my dependants. Everyone will be curious during the end of processing.

Last edited:

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hmm.. our lawyer also changed the associate who handle our file b4 but we didn't sign any forum.. that strange... anyway best of luck ..