+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Withdraw Refugee Claim HeLP

IrynaUA

Sep 26, 2023
That would be complicated for you to travel in the future. Refugee claim is serious matter.
well I honestly do not understand how people maintain lives in Ukraine, to me it looks unsafe everywhere, from Lviv to Donetsk.
I don’t think this will affect my travelling around Europe. And I don’t plan to return to Canada in future. This was a one time thing. And I really regret coming here. This sucks. I want to return home as soon as possible.

Aug 29, 2023
I called IRCC many times and they don’t know how to help. One men told me to call CBSA, so I called them and they told me to send an email to the regional office and just wait. They told me it will take very long time.
another person told me to contact RPD because my file is held by them. I’m going to call them tomorrow. Everyone is saying that this very serious situation and it’s not that easy to withdraw the application. Although I even haven’t been scheduled for interview yet. I’m going to marry in December in Ukraine and I don’t know what to do, I just really want to go home. This whole situation sounds like a nightmare to me.
Hello. Please I need assistance on applying for the refugee Visa. Please I need help

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I don’t think this will affect my travelling around Europe. And I don’t plan to return to Canada in future. This was a one time thing. And I really regret coming here. This sucks. I want to return home as soon as possible.
Then good luck and be safe.
I love Ukraine but I love Canada more now, and yes, Canada is not for everyone.

Reactions: IrynaUA

Shbsbd

Feb 9, 2024
Hello, did you succeed going back to your country and how long did it take

IrynaUA

Sep 26, 2023
Hello, did you succeed going back to your country and how long did it take
Hi. Yes. I returned home few months ago.
i just went to the immigration office, filled in some forms and they returned my passport right away. They told me that the procedure changed and now if your passport was seized at the immigration office it would be held by them (This means they don’t give your passport to the CBSA anymore)