Withdraw PR Application

allthebest90

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
I'm planning to withdraw my application for personal reasons and was hoping it would be a simple button on my IRCC account but found out I would have to send an IRCC webform to request it.

Anybody here has done so recently? I just want to gauge the turnaround time including refunds first as I am planning to reapply again within the year.

Thank you!

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
Withdrawal of an application

If you wish to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request, we invite you to fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Please include the following information:

• Complete name,
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI), if you have one,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Country of birth,
  • Complete address (including the postal code),
    • if the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses,
  • Telephone number,
    • if you have more than one contact number, please provide them all,
  • Application type,
  • Date you sent your application,
  • (If applicable) Online application reference number,
  • A copy of the e-payment receipt or a copy of both sides of the payment receipt form (IMM 5401), and
  • The reason to withdraw your application or cancel your withdrawal request.
The office will determine whether a withdrawal (or cancellation of a withdrawal request) of the application is possible, and issue a refund, if applicable.

quangntn88

Nov 19, 2018
I have another question regarding the withdrawal process. The IRCC, once accepted my withdrawal request, will return the application package back to me, won't they?

I look forward to your responses,
Thank you.

nishchitha

Apr 27, 2019
I have another question regarding the withdrawal process. The IRCC, once accepted my withdrawal request, will return the application package back to me, won't they?

I look forward to your responses,
Thank you.
were you able to withdraw your application and how long did it take